What Look Do You Prefer?

IT.com

vlada

My look really depends on my mood, but I have two main styles that I wear most of the time. The first is the "Fred Perry" look. I usually wear this to College or when I'm feeling really happy. My other look is Rocker. For this I usually wear a black leather jacket with skinny jeans and lots of black eye shadow.

i am very fashionable but you can sometimes see me wearing a jeans and shirt and sometimes, mini skirt. those are just the two looks that i prefer. i am also very simple and don't try to imitate the looks or style of celebrities.:p

I prefer to look natural and simple. I go for comfortable clothes as I don't like to look stupid wearing clothes I'm not comfortable wearing. You can see me in skirts, but I prefer jeans most of the time. I think I look younger in them:p

I don't aim for any type of look. I'm just thankful to grab whatever clothes are not in my laundry pile. :D

My style changes depending on the mood I'm in that day. Sometimes I'm in a suit, then there are days I wear jeans. It all depend on what I have to do that day.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom