What is the thing that makes you to remain online all day.

IT.com

vlada

What is the thing that motivates you to remain online all day? Is it your love, your work, your friends or simple surfing?
For me it's a mixture of these things and it keeps me from constantly thinking about the problems in my life.

For me, computer = job :D

However, I also use the computer to interact with others, to look up info, and to surf.

But it's very important to step away from the computer and not to neglect the outside world. ;)

I love to read blogs and also a bit of general surfing. The best thing is the social networking sites which keeps my hooked to my computer all day long!!

I use the internet mostly for my job which will last about 8 hours per day. I do spend some more hours online for fun and normally I will check out some news sites or play some online games.

I sit in front of computer to do the jobs that I am assigned to do, I remain busy other wise but if I have some spare moments I love to surf the travel sites.

I sit in front of computer to do the jobs that I am assigned to do, I remain busy other wise but if I have some spare moments I love to surf the travel sites.

But I have caught myself on that I have so many jobs in the Internet that I have not spare time. But when finally I have some free hours I have no desire to spend them in the net.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
hel
Top Bottom