What is the thing that makes you to remain online all day.

vlada

What is the thing that motivates you to remain online all day? Is it your love, your work, your friends or simple surfing?
For me it's a mixture of these things and it keeps me from constantly thinking about the problems in my life.

Ceres

For me, computer = job :D

However, I also use the computer to interact with others, to look up info, and to surf.

But it's very important to step away from the computer and not to neglect the outside world. ;)

baskin

I love to read blogs and also a bit of general surfing. The best thing is the social networking sites which keeps my hooked to my computer all day long!!

jamesb

I use the internet mostly for my job which will last about 8 hours per day. I do spend some more hours online for fun and normally I will check out some news sites or play some online games.

sanju123

I sit in front of computer to do the jobs that I am assigned to do, I remain busy other wise but if I have some spare moments I love to surf the travel sites.

vlada

I sit in front of computer to do the jobs that I am assigned to do, I remain busy other wise but if I have some spare moments I love to surf the travel sites.
But I have caught myself on that I have so many jobs in the Internet that I have not spare time. But when finally I have some free hours I have no desire to spend them in the net.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton on doing just one thing differently with your domain portfolio Resources 0
Prashant Sharan NamesCon Global 2019's Trend Report - The Next Best Thing Resources 0
domainking131 Almost 60% of new gTLDs are parked – is that a good thing or a bad thing? New GTLDs 0
Parth Which cryptocurrency will be the next BIG thing? Cryptocurrencies 2
Kimla Most important thing. Websites 2
wot Egyptian Heiroglyphics - The next domain thing? Non-Indian Domains 13
Dusart The next big thing Development Options 3
marsh Is there such a thing as plagiarism? Legal Issues and Dispute 7
wot Anyone getting the same thing? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
domainking131 This is the most useful thing Bill Gates ever learned The Lounge 0
kriss05 Useful thing when selling to Indian end users. General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
C Ultrabook laptops the next big thing? Non-Indian Domains 1
M best thing/s this year The Lounge 0
N Zoho - Next Big thing Indian Websites and Start-ups 5
I Are .in domains a thing of the past??? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 10
Prashant Sharan This Emoji domain makes waves New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy makes Domains by Proxy service optional for most people. Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan .movie makes a place in the Oscar winner movies' domain registrations New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan This makes 2 letter domains really valuable in China Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Why rhyming makes numeric domains valuable? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Relentlessness : This is what makes Uniregistry brokers stand out Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan What Makes a Domain Name “Premium” Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Wix makes good money paying subscribers Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan The power of domaining: Mike Mann spent $20 bucks and makes almost forty grands Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Uniregistry to change Whois policy - makes it opt-in Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Spammy .loan makes Alibaba fastest-growing and fastest-shrinking registrar in June New GTLDs 0
DNJournal.com Mommy Makes Six Figures But 8 of the Week's Top 10 Domain Sales Went to 3-Letter .Coms The Lounge 0
domainking131 Cryptomania? Hardware Wallet Makes No.8 On Amazon Bestseller List Cryptocurrencies 2
Connected Air India Makes History The Lounge 2
domainking131 The Seller Makes Over 3000% profits over XJD.com Non-Indian Domains 0
anquest Cycle.IN Sells@$16.5K / TOPS the List of ccTLD Sales / Makes it to #2 Across ALL TLDs | SEDO Sales General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
anquest Moo.IN Sells@$3K / Makes it to RANK #16 on the 'Country Code TOP 20 Sales' Chart | DN Journal TOP 20 General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 Donuts makes $70 million unsolicited offer for Rightside’s new TLD New GTLDs 0
domainking131 .STORE Makes $1+ Million Until Day 1 New GTLDs 0
anquest DILLI.com Sells @ €12K (appx. US$13,440) / Makes It to RANK #7 on the DN Journal ALL-TLD TOP 20 General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 M+M makes $3.2 million in five days from .vip New GTLDs 1
anquest ITjobs.IN TOPS the DN Journal ccTLD TOP 20 + Makes It to RANK #7 on the ALL TLD TOP 20 | DNJ TOP 20 General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
anquest Bikes.IN Sells @ $4,110 (A .IN Once Again Makes It To The 'Country Code TOP 20 Sales' @ RANK 13) General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 Donuts makes first investment through Donuts Labs New GTLDs 0
domainking131 XYZ Makes the Top Ten Trending Keywords for September According to Verisign Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 What Makes Numeric Domains So Valuable? Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Pheenix Makes More Changes To Domain Auctions Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Sedo makes improvements to Direct Auctions Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Donuts makes private deal with wine-makers New GTLDs 0
W India: The news that makes a real difference The Lounge 0
CyberKing Alibaba makes profit in India; Flipkart continues to be in the red General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
DomainSherpa What Makes a Great Brandable Domain Name - With Margot Bushnaq The Lounge 0
DNJournal.com Symphony.com Leads This Week's Sales Chart at 375K & Mob.com Makes 6-Figure Music Too The Lounge 0
DNJournal.com Market's Mid-Range Makes the Most Noise This Week With Nearly 2 Dozen 5-Figure Sales The Lounge 0
the_poet Recent Sedo ccTLD Sales: .IN Makes It In the Top 5 General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0