What is the best book you ahe read about success?

IT.com

Rob101

I have read quite a few books in my spare time about success, but very few have been as good as the four hour week. I strongly recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn how to get more done in less time.

I liked the books written by Robert Kiyosaki, even though I wouldn't advise anyone to take his advice without doing more research. He definitely gives people a different outlook on making money. It's certainly well worth the time to browse thru his book Rich Dad Poor Dad at the very least.

I haven't read any other of Robert Kiyosaki's book apart from 'Rich Dad Poor Dad' and I agree that you cannot just apply everything without some research. Thanks for that suggestion Jeff; it's definitely worth a read!

I've read a lot of books about success in business and in life and my personal favorite actually doesn't talk about skill knowledge or things like that directly, but rather about self-knowledge which leads you to success in every area of your life. The book is called Ask and it is Given, by Esther Hicks.

Not quite a book about success, but will definitely help you become more successful - Gorilla Mindset: How to Control Your Thoughts and Emotions to Live Life on Your Terms:

https://www.amazon.com/Gorilla-Mindset-Control-Thoughts-Emotions-ebook/dp/B0100Q4S7E
This is definitely a good read. I mostly read books that are non-fiction but not necessarily those revolving around success. I feel that you can still read these books but what matters most is how much of these principles you'll apply practically.

I think it the book you mentioned 'Gorilla Mindset' is all about success. Our thoughts create our feelings or emotions. Our emotions influence our behavior, reactions and responses to whatever is happening around us, and our reaction determines our results in life. So basically, our thoughts and emotions are the most important factors in our success or failure in creating a successful and productive life. Sad that most people don't realize that....

I have read quite a few books in my spare time about success, but very few have been as good as the four hour week. I strongly recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn how to get more done in less time.
Not only have I downloaded this book; I have also just started reading it. Going through the preface, this looks like a book that will challenge my way of thinking and spur growth. Thank you!

Just out of curiousity, how easy is it to apply the fundamentals that we normally pick from such books? How often do you remember to implement what you have learnt? Success is a long journey, characterized by challenges and I think we all have to be ready to encounter them.

Hi, Tulip. I'm actually quite glad you asked that question. A lot of people think that it's hard to implement these kind of life transforming concepts in their everyday lives, but the opposite is true. It's just a matter of finding a way to keep reminding yourself to implement it until your brain becomes conditioned and the routine becomes a part of your life (an ingrained habit.)

For example, you could use 'handles' as a prompt (door handles, car door handles, cupboard handles, cup handles - and so on.) Every time you touch a handle, ask yourself, "How am I 'handling' this moment right now?" and sooner or later your brain will be conditioned to do this even without the prompt from the handles.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom