What is the best anti virus software?

IT.com

vlada

I am the user of NOD 32 and I considered it is the best. But I have received the information that AVG antivirus software is better than NOD 32 because it has LinkScanner technology which not only protects computers from viruses but keeps you from clicking search links to dangerous sites. Is it a truth?

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to use AVG, it was very good for sometime, but lately it was not protecting my pc well, it wasn't updating most of the times.

I now use Avast, and it's best one i ever used so far

I have got original version Kaspersky, it has provided my PC with 100% safety.It has not slowed down the computer at all-great experience.

I tried kaspersky antivirus recently..has been working fine till now..the updates are very very regular but the scan takes some time compared to AVG

I have been a big fan of Trend Micro for some time but at the moment I dont own their software. I do run their free online virus scan at least once a week. I do run Nod32 on my computer.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom