What is Fund.com worth today?

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
The 2008 sale of Fund.com is one of the largest reported domain name sales of all time. Last week, there was an article that discussed the Fund.com domain name published on Seeking Alpha. The article discussed the history of the domain name and company that owns Fund.com. Interestingly, if you visit Fund.com, you will be forwarded to an offer page via Igloo.com stating “This domain may be available for sale.

I think Fund.com is an exceptional domain name and also a great brand name. If it were to be sold, I could see it being used as a brand in the mutual fund space or possibly in the loan / funding space. I could see a brand like Fund.com being used by a company that offers business or personal loans and could have a tagline like “We fund your business” or something along those lines.

Fund.com is short, simple to spell, easy to remember, and it passes the important radio test. In short, I still think Fund.com is one of the most valuable domain names.

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom