What is Alternative To Google Adsense

IT.com
Google adsense is the most reliable and popular way of Ad network but to get adsense approval is not an easy one the following ad network are alternative of adsense choose any one that you prefer most.
adbrite
chitika
infolinks
bidvertiser
oxado

Search engines AdSense is the present innovator in content-sensitive web-based marketing. It is best contextual advertisement provider. According to me Media net , Chitika , Amazon Affiliate , Bidvertiser etc are alternative to Google AdSense to use.

Obviously Google Adsense is better if you are comparing with others. you can try these alternatives they are also good.
1. media.net
2. infolinks
3. chitika
4. tribal fusion
5. bidavertiser
6. clicksor
7. buysellads
8. intellilinks
9. isocket
10. skimlinks
[h=3][/h]

Finding an alternative to Google Adsense is not easy. I have used chitika and media.net but they cannot really replace Adsense.

I have been using Infolinks which works great for all kind of website. Only problem about them is CPM is very volatile.

Edomz.com is another good network for Indian Blogger. They have excellent ads and eCPM rates for Indian visitors. I haven't seen any other company offering higher rates for Indian traffic.

I have mostly traffic from India and around 2000 visitors, what type of add edomz.com offers and do you know how much I can earn for Indian visitors

Finding an alternative to Google Adsense is not easy. I have used chitika and media.net but they cannot really replace Adsense.

I have been using Infolinks which works great for all kind of website. Only problem about them is CPM is very volatile.

Edomz.com is another good network for Indian Blogger. They have excellent ads and eCPM rates for Indian visitors. I haven't seen any other company offering higher rates for Indian traffic.

I have mostly traffic from India and around 2000 visitors, what type of add edomz.com offers and do you know how much I can earn for Indian visitors

I really cannot assure you any amount as it depends on niche of your website and how cleverly you place the ads and. 2k hits everyday is a good traffic. Just get started and test their ads for 7 days. If you like it , go ahead with them,

My yesterdays statistics were..

1100 Views >> 290 Unique >> CTR 27% >> Revenue $ 0.52

I have a less CTR and i am working on it to increase it. :)

Hello Tony Stark. Where is Pepper Potts?

;)

I really cannot assure you any amount as it depends on niche of your website and how cleverly you place the ads and. 2k hits everyday is a good traffic. Just get started and test their ads for 7 days. If you like it , go ahead with them,

My yesterdays statistics were..

1100 Views >> 290 Unique >> CTR 27% >> Revenue $ 0.52

I have a less CTR and i am working on it to increase it. :)

most of them have been answered. depends a lot on your website and importantly traffic+quality. 1mn hits+ are like ad juggler, ad monkey etc but for alternate adsense, chitika is also good option.

although this is an old post, but any visitor searchin may help with the answers :)

I agree but not everyone has traffic to reach $100 minimum its been more then 8 months and I am still waiting to reach minimum, where from other similar network which offers usually payment in $10 or less I already received few payments, so for me there is no luck in adsense

Google Adsense, the most reliable Ad Network from Google which is considered as best and trusted source of income by many Webmasters around the world

looks like you just woke up and are not aware of anything in interent, adbrite is been closed more than 10 months now and they did not paid anyone pending payments

Bidvertiser - good but very very low rate
Infolinks - can be alternative as well

you should consider edomz is one of the good network I find, and they have really good cpm rate and some time I even earn more than what I earn in adsense

Alternative for Google Adsense
Bidvertiser
Adbrite
Infolinks

Have you considered being an affiliate of a company selling products directly related to your niche? This way you can have ads which are more focussed on your visitors needs. You can probably make more money using this way, too.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom