What Inforum.in will do if a seller cheat a buyer ?

IT.com

domainpundit

Country flag
Hi,

what Inforum.in will do if a seller take a payment and failed to push a domain to the buyer?

Jeff , like to hear your comments on this scenario.

Hi Jeff, Many thanks for the quick response...nothing specific as of now , however i would like to understand the disciplinary action from inforum.in side in such cases.

cheers

Can you request a refund from paypal if a cheat seller ? I wondering about this too .. can paypal take any action ?

if you mention the goods details clearly in the description of the payment and the goods are not received ( you have to establish the clear proof of non receipt of the goods) , you can always complaint to paypal. paypal some times will help and most of times it may not take any action. But i believe the more negative comments/feedback a paypal account attract will make some times make the seller loosing the paypal account.

cheers

Is that possible paypal may contact the current of "sell domain" registrar to verify to see if that domain is still in use from the seller ? that's one of a proof right ? or it's impossible to do that ?

At Mitsu we alerted you earlier on this forum about the same practice. See Link

If our registrar account is part of the domain name then inform us urgently, in past also on such complaint we locked the domain immediately.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom