What if your wife is your boss?

IT.com

sanju123

If you are in same office where your wife is working and one fine day news is there that your wife is your new boss.I don't know if it is all that easy to take this. Well what would be your reaction?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are in same office where your wife is working and one fine day news is there that your wife is your new boss.I don't know if it is all that easy to take this. Well what would be your reaction?
First of all I shall do my best not to work in the same office or in the same company with my wife. But if I am so much adore my work that I should work in the company with my wife then I shall do my work without paying much attention to the personality of my boss.

for men, ego is very important to them. some may accept it full heartedly but some might get insecure. but i think that it depends upon the attitude and personality of the guy.

I am sure that this question is the simple one and almost every man will do more or less the same in such situation! But I am much more interested in the question: what if your husband is your boss!!!

I think the answer depends on:

- your personalities;
- how professional you can be with each other; and
- how well you can separate work from your personal relationship.

Let's face it, not every couple can work together without it ruining their personal relationship. However, there are many couples that do succeed working together.

At the end of the day, I don't think there's a wrong or right answer. If you can't work together, so be it - there's nothing strange about that. If you can work together, that's great!

I am sure that this question is the simple one and almost every man will do more or less the same in such situation! But I am much more interested in the question: what if your husband is your boss!!!

Well, my hubby also happens to be my boss. Our personalities are such that we make it work. :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom