What domain names The Hill and others bought this week

IT.com

JulienJ

A cryptocurrency exchange, nightclub owner and the political site The Hill bought domain names.

I learn about a lot of interesting industries and topics when I review Sedo’s end user sales. For example, this week I learned about pentanomics, a new theory of government. I also learned about safety shoes.

Allbit.com €7,900 – Allbit is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange.

NightPay.com $7,500 – Rekom Group operates 77 bars, pubs and nightclubs across Denmark, Norway and Finland.

EthereumOdds.com $6,500 – The domain has Whois privacy and is forwarding to a sports betting site that lets users bet with bitcoin.

Usergate.com $5,000 – Entensys Corporation in Russia owns Usergate.ru.

HillTV.com $5,000 – The Hill, a political media company that runs TheHill.com.

SafetyShoes.com $5,000 – HKSDK is a company in Demark that sells “safety shoes” and work shoes.

Penta.org $5,000 – The Pentanomic Institute, which uses the domain Pentanomics.org. They are promoting a new theory of government called pentanomics.

ConcreteDynamics.com $3,000 – Summit Concrete is a concrete company in Kansas City.

MyBookkeeping.com $3,000 – Remote Books Online, a Quickbooks advisor and small business bookkeeping company.

TFPE.com €2,985 – The domain stands for The Funding Partners. It’s an agriculture blockchain company.

Diennea.net €2,500 – Diennea S.r.l. is a marketing company that uses Diennea.com for its website.

RAS.co.uk £2,250 – Retails & Asset Solutions in the UK bought its acronym.

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom