Wedding_org_in

IT.com

the_poet

Country flag
Hi guys, can you help me appraise this domain? I know it's a .org.in, but couldn't resist getting it because of the killer keyword. Just out of curiosity, what's the difference between wedding and matrimony in India?

Last edited:
I like it a lot, but I'm a sucker for strong keywords, and this is definitely a top tier keyword.

I haven't seen any .org.in domain sales for a while, so really difficult to appraise your domain.

I think it's great for development, and some webmaster type may pay $100-$200 for it.

If you receive an unsolicited inquiry, I'd quote $1500 - $2000, aiming to close the deal for $1000 or more.

Then again, wedding.io just sold for $1900:
https://flippa.com/6243852-wedding-io
so perhaps you can do better.

Thank you very much for your input, Jeff. Usually I try to stay away from third level .INs, but what surprised me was the fact all those extensions were taken and I instantly thought wedding would fit .org.in greatly.

Edit: I'm seeing LoveWeddings.com just sold on Sedo for 8,504 EUR which, despite being a .com, is far from a premium domain. That gives me hope :)

Last edited:
I'd say you can get around $900-$1000 at least. The .org.in is probably going to be the problem, but I agree that the main keyword is very strong so it can't be ignored easily. If you take time to invest in content or SEO buildings, the price can probably rise even more.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom