Website Reviews Added to Alexa.com

IT.com

Ceres

There's a previous thread that talks about various Alexa features.

Alexa has now re-introduced website reviews. So whether you run a personal blog or a business website, you should keep an eye out for user reviews. For example, Rediff.com, TimesOfIndia.com and Google.com already have some reviews (and they are not all positive ones!).

This is an excellent feature but I am not sure how many honest versus spam submissions would show up. How would Alexa authenticate genuine user against jealous competitor!

Also the reviews do not have any expiry date - thus, even if your performance, quality or deliverables improve, there is no way site owner can get bad reviews removed - and a dangerous ground to tread in.

Thanks @ Ceres for the informative post!

Right Chandan. As it is, not many in domaining world trust Alexa's traffic ratings, now reviews...? I did rather wish that Alexa had worked on restoring the customer's trust in the basic traffic ranking business.

lets see how many of us cares alexa reviews

As it is, not many in domaining world trust Alexa's traffic ratings, now reviews...?

I think a lot of businesses and website owners will still care about these Alexa reviews.

Also, regardless of whether or not people visit the Alexa website, the reviews are being indexed on the search engines.

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom