WebmasterTools.in

IT.com
i think you have a nice site .PR check does it check across ips?not working .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Neo,

It's a handy site for webmasters (especially beginners who haven't heard of all these tools). In my opinion, the website could provide even more value if it also provided tips on how to use and get the most out of these tools.

It may be a temporary glitch, but the Alexa Traffic Rank Checker did not work when I tried it out.

BTW, I got this message after doing a number of searches:

Request limit of 10 reached. Please try again in 24 hours.
I would imagine visitors to your site would want to know about this limit before they use the tools. That way, they can prioritise their searches/urls etc before it's too late. ;)

I hope your site does well.

Very handy tools - thanks!

For marketing purposes, I'd add a blog or something and write a bit about each tool and how to get the most from it.

Well, Unfortunately its not working for me. following the error I received "Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /home/tools/public_html/klib/k_functions_text.php on line 127"

I'm now getting the same error as host.co.in. Only after scrolling half way down the page do I see the actual website.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom