Webcam Dot in

IT.com

Neo

Appraise this :

Webcam Dot in

Sedo reported sale - £9,200 GBP = $18,299 (Sedo, 8th May 2007)

Thanks in advance,
Neo.

Looks like one major pickup drop? And one major hiccup by the dropee (-:

mid to upper $xxxx +

Wow. If someone paid $18,299 for the domain, I can only assume it was due to a very unfortunate mistake that the domain wasn't renewed.

Wow, this is an amazing, and crazy thing.
If someone could pay so much for it, wouldn't you think they could easily spend ~$1K for development? Then to drop it? hmmm...

On the other hand, .in's overall exposure is considerably more now than it was in 07,so the person might have underrated the value of the name...i dunno...honestly...lol.

The sale was confirmed by DNJournal, so no monkey business was involved.

I would have thought maybe the previous owner died or something, but he seems to be alive still.

The previous owner looks like he is the same chap who had Video.us taken away from him - maybe he decided to abandon cctlds after that? Or maybe he gave up on a business venture - Video and Webcam seem like closely related domains.

WebCam.Com sold for $1.02M on SEDO. So I would revise my appraisal to low XX,XXX

Thanks to your post I was doing a bit of checking and picked up Webcams.kr :cool:

Cheers.

Thanks to your post I was doing a bit of checking and picked up Webcams.kr :cool:

Cheers.

I had to look up what .kr was!

I have no clue as to .kr values, but those sorts of strong keywords should pull low to mid $xxx in even the most obscure cctlds.

I had to look up what .kr was!

I have no clue as to .kr values, but those sorts of strong keywords should pull low to mid $xxx in even the most obscure cctlds.

Quite a large very tech savvy country. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom