web hosting suggestions?

Lovelycher

Country flag
Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:
1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.
Suggestions? Any info on kvchosting.net ssd vps solutions in the USA?

Thanks

Bizbuzz

Country flag
I'm impressed with Kvchosting.net support team. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. Great service at a great price - what else can you ask for. I haven't had to use technical service but everything else has worked as advertised.

SSDcension

Country flag
The add-on scripts have worked almost flawlessly, and I have been able to fix minor glitches with no problems. I set up a community site that now has over 60 users in short order. KVChosting.net service has been very prompt and professional. I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with them.

Megheria

Country flag
I'm hosting two websites at kvchosting.net and I have never had a problem. The host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer. They are good, real good!

LightIan

Country flag
If you are looking for great customer service and someone who knows what they are talking about then kvchosting.net is the SSD VPS host to use. The support is available 24/7 and I usually get a response within 15 minutes of opening a ticket. They are really worth every cent you pay for.

whois

Recent Posts

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
meripehchan
Top Bottom