Wealthy Affiliate

IT.com

Foroux

I use Amazon Associates to monetize my site, but since the payout scale change in March, I've seen a drop in revenue. Since then I've been looking for other ways to earn. Has anyone tried Wealthy Affiliate? I've read good things about it, but it's hard to tell if they're just writing that good review for a commission. If you've tried Wealthy Affiliate, did it outperform Amazon Associates as a revenue stream?

I've wondered about them too. I know they give you two free websites and offer training, but the site is overwhelming. It's hard to tell what advice comes from a person who has done well and knows what they're talking about versus someone who doesn't. It's also odd that I can't find any bad reviews of this affiliate program. It's popular, so you know there should be a few complaints in the wild. There will always be some disgruntled, unhappy customers. Then again, Wealthy Affiliate is promoted by respectable people who are generally quick to call out scams and predatory companies which lends to their credibility.

Last edited:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom