WDD.2015 Curtain Raiser: Meet Jeff at New Delhi

IT.com

thebetaguy

1L9GSuN.jpg

Hi Guys,

I have a very special announcement to make as we gradually raise the curtain over the next World Domain Day.

Meet Jeff as we celebrate the 2nd edition of WDD at New Delhi on 10th of April at India Habitat Centre.

Yes, our own Jeff, would be attending WDD in person.

Go on, mark the date in your calendar and register for WDD.2015.Delhi today. Keep checking this forum and our website for more updates.

Thanks,
Prakhar

PS: The website is World Domain Day - World Domain Day.

Damn, two conferences within a short span of time. Good luck, wish I could attend. Maybe next time :)

In Delhi now and I enjoyed meeting the conference organisers and the great hospitality they showed.

I look forward to the conference tomorrow! Please be sure to say hello to me if you are around.

Wow.

Goodluck to you Jeff .

For me the symbolism of this conference is quite powerful. Domain conferences provide an apparently priceless benefit to our Domaining business- increasing public awareness. Talking abt public awareness , I recently noticed a direct correlation between popular stock price increases and TV headlines about those companies. The fact that we even have 2 conferences is just serotonin to our brains [emoji7] [emoji7] .

I think this means that Indians are reducing their learning time to understand and fully participate in the industry.

As for the speakers there are some real jauggernuts in the lineup. It was inspiring reading their bios(I suggest you read them too [emoji5] ).

I hope and wish for a successful and fulfilling conference for all the participants. India ,its your time!

Yesterday I attended the event and was excited as it was my 1st participation in any event like that.

I attended full session and really liked session by Prakhar and Pawan Duggal.

As I am new in Domain Investing business and still in learning phase , I thought that it will be a great opportunity for me to get more knowledge like where to invest by some examples or things like that.. but I got disappointed as overall we just got to know that someone invested in LLL.com and he earned more and some good examples that are good for motivation but when you are staring in this business you won't spend $1000 or more for a single domain.

Sanjeev Goyal Ji shared his experience with us and one was that he bought a Recipe.in domain from this forum for $1.2k and sold for $19k

Jeff shared his experience that how he invested in .in domains back in 2007 and it was good to listen from the pros and being Introvert, I managed to say Hello to Jeff in personal :)

So overall it was that you need good funds to become an investor with 100% risk for sure.

Last edited:
Attended WDD 2015. Thanks to organisers for the great event.
Good sessions by Dr.Govind (NIXI), Prakhar Sir and other speakers.
I m so happy that I met Jeff, Sanjeevji, Vishal, Anshul, Sai, Kapil, Aishwin, Rajat,..& other domainer friends.

Thank you all for selecting me as "Indian Domainer of the Year" :)

wdd award.jpg

WDD was a pleasant starter in meeting some very nice people, domainers are quite aggresive at drop time :D , but very nice guys in real life,
The event was smoothly organised, i think prakhar,sanjeev had all the bases covered,
The speakers were to the point and very informative,
liked Mr Pavan Duggal's presentation, prakhar gave a good representation of the industry in the short time available,
Anurag batra was comical and serious,

LOL, are those all the pictures about WDD? I thought it was about domains and not some cafe hopping :p
From the pics posted, it looks like only around 10 people attended WDD ..LOL
No pics of attendees, other events that took place etc?

LOL, are those all the pictures about WDD? I thought it was about domains and not some cafe hopping :p
From the pics posted, it looks like only around 10 people attended WDD ..LOL
No pics of attendees, other events that took place etc?

As far I am concerned nobody said these are only pics WDD team has... Wait more pics are coming soon... I am not sure you attended the event or not but "10 People attended" sounds you are not happy with WDD team but just to let you know there were over 300 attendees which includes me too.... so there is no need of your fake judgement!

Thank you all for selecting me as "Indian Domainer of the Year" :)

Congrats! Not an easy feat. But to be honest,, with this level of achievement, i look forward to more participation by you on Inforum. Your insights and contributions will be valuable to us and you have proven that you have good knowledge.

@Jeff- way to go with the Taj Mahal pic....just a majestic and beautiful sight.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom