WDD.2015 Curtain Raiser: Meet Jeff at New Delhi

thebetaguy

1L9GSuN.jpg

Hi Guys,

I have a very special announcement to make as we gradually raise the curtain over the next World Domain Day.

Meet Jeff as we celebrate the 2nd edition of WDD at New Delhi on 10th of April at India Habitat Centre.

Yes, our own Jeff, would be attending WDD in person.

Go on, mark the date in your calendar and register for WDD.2015.Delhi today. Keep checking this forum and our website for more updates.

Thanks,
Prakhar

PS: The website is World Domain Day - World Domain Day.

Ace

Damn, two conferences within a short span of time. Good luck, wish I could attend. Maybe next time :)

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
In Delhi now and I enjoyed meeting the conference organisers and the great hospitality they showed.

I look forward to the conference tomorrow! Please be sure to say hello to me if you are around.

LLL.in King

Country flag
Wow.

Goodluck to you Jeff .

For me the symbolism of this conference is quite powerful. Domain conferences provide an apparently priceless benefit to our Domaining business- increasing public awareness. Talking abt public awareness , I recently noticed a direct correlation between popular stock price increases and TV headlines about those companies. The fact that we even have 2 conferences is just serotonin to our brains [emoji7] [emoji7] .

I think this means that Indians are reducing their learning time to understand and fully participate in the industry.

As for the speakers there are some real jauggernuts in the lineup. It was inspiring reading their bios(I suggest you read them too [emoji5] ).

I hope and wish for a successful and fulfilling conference for all the participants. India ,its your time!

Tushar

Yesterday I attended the event and was excited as it was my 1st participation in any event like that.

I attended full session and really liked session by Prakhar and Pawan Duggal.

As I am new in Domain Investing business and still in learning phase , I thought that it will be a great opportunity for me to get more knowledge like where to invest by some examples or things like that.. but I got disappointed as overall we just got to know that someone invested in LLL.com and he earned more and some good examples that are good for motivation but when you are staring in this business you won't spend $1000 or more for a single domain.

Sanjeev Goyal Ji shared his experience with us and one was that he bought a Recipe.in domain from this forum for $1.2k and sold for $19k

Jeff shared his experience that how he invested in .in domains back in 2007 and it was good to listen from the pros and being Introvert, I managed to say Hello to Jeff in personal :)

So overall it was that you need good funds to become an investor with 100% risk for sure.

Last edited:

kerala

Attended WDD 2015. Thanks to organisers for the great event.
Good sessions by Dr.Govind (NIXI), Prakhar Sir and other speakers.
I m so happy that I met Jeff, Sanjeevji, Vishal, Anshul, Sai, Kapil, Aishwin, Rajat,..& other domainer friends.

Thank you all for selecting me as "Indian Domainer of the Year" :)

wdd award.jpg

skyshipper

Country flag
WDD was a pleasant starter in meeting some very nice people, domainers are quite aggresive at drop time :D , but very nice guys in real life,
The event was smoothly organised, i think prakhar,sanjeev had all the bases covered,
The speakers were to the point and very informative,
liked Mr Pavan Duggal's presentation, prakhar gave a good representation of the industry in the short time available,
Anurag batra was comical and serious,

anonymous

LOL, are those all the pictures about WDD? I thought it was about domains and not some cafe hopping :p
From the pics posted, it looks like only around 10 people attended WDD ..LOL
No pics of attendees, other events that took place etc?

rajdomains

LOL, are those all the pictures about WDD? I thought it was about domains and not some cafe hopping :p
From the pics posted, it looks like only around 10 people attended WDD ..LOL
No pics of attendees, other events that took place etc?

As far I am concerned nobody said these are only pics WDD team has... Wait more pics are coming soon... I am not sure you attended the event or not but "10 People attended" sounds you are not happy with WDD team but just to let you know there were over 300 attendees which includes me too.... so there is no need of your fake judgement!

LLL.in King

Country flag
Thank you all for selecting me as "Indian Domainer of the Year" :)

Congrats! Not an easy feat. But to be honest,, with this level of achievement, i look forward to more participation by you on Inforum. Your insights and contributions will be valuable to us and you have proven that you have good knowledge.

@Jeff- way to go with the Taj Mahal pic....just a majestic and beautiful sight.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
domainking131 WDD 2015 auction ends in 5 days. General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
domainking131 Snapnames to hold WDD 2015 Delhi Premium Domain Auction Non-Indian Domains 0
thebetaguy Verisign Private Luncheon at WDD for Selected Domainers General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
thebetaguy WDD Giveaway - Flipkart Rs. 250 Vouchers General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
thebetaguy WDD.2014 | World Domain Day | Event Report General Indian Domain Name Discussion 11
R Mitsu Sponsoring : Free Registration at WDD General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
I World Domain Day [WDD.2014] Now Accepting Domain Names for Auction The Lounge 0
I World Domain Day [WDD.2014] Now Accepting Domain Names for NGTLD Showcase General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Digital Pandit Enjoy.com was acquired in 2015 for $1.5 million Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit SelfieSticks.com : A domain that sold for 71% less than it did in 2015 Non-Indian Domains 0
anquest ~$42 Million Worth of (Previously Undisclosed) Sales (FEB 2015 on) Now Released by Uniregistry-DNS New GTLDs 1
domainking131 .FR ccTLD Grows 3.2% In 2015 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 CentralNic Profit Triples in 2015; Revenue Up 70% The Lounge 0
domainking131 India replaces China as top FDI destination in 2015 The Lounge 0
domainking131 Verisign: There Are 314 Million Domain Names As of December 31, 2015 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 BrandBucket sold 801 domain names for $2.4 million in 2015 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 WIPO UDRP Filings up 4.6% in 2015 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 GoDaddy acquired another domain portfolio in late 2015 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 .Me Passes 1 Million Domain Name Registrations +28% in 2015 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Google Blocked 780 million bad ads in 2015 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 GoDaddy Inc. announces Q4 and fiscal year 2015 earnings conference call Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com Monster $8 Million Sale from 2015 Confirmed - Giant .Net Sale Tops This Week's Chart The Lounge 0
domainking131 Top 2015 new gTLD sale looks like cybersquatting New GTLDs 0
DNJournal.com 2015 Domain Sales Season Ends With a Bang - 3 Six-Figure Sales Totaling Over $1 Million Led Way The Lounge 0
domainking131 2015 in Review: New TLDs New GTLDs 0
domainking131 From China To Berkens To Dicker 2015 was one hell of a year Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Top 100 brandable domain name sales for 2015 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Internet grows to around 299 million domain names in Q3 2015 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Close to 3.1 Million Domain Names Registered in the Third Quarter of 2015 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Nigeria Has Registered 33,572 .Ng Domain Names In 2015 Non-Indian Domains 1
anquest Mobile Marketing Summit 2015 (3rd Year) | The Taj West End, Bangalore | FRI, DEC 18 | Pres. by IAMAI Marketing Your Website 0
domainking131 Domain Holdings Q3/2015 report : $4.5 million in domain sales Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 2015 LLLL.com flips and flops Non-Indian Domains 0
anquest Bangalore ITE.biz 2015 | Tue, Dec 8 - Thu, Dec 10 | The Lalit Ashok (near the Bangalore Golf Club) Business and Economy 0
anquest 'World Hosting Days' INDIA 2015 | The Grand Hyatt/Mumbai | Thu, Oct 29 | Partners: VeriSign, GoDaddy Hosting 0
anquest Europe's Biggest Tech Event Comes To Bangalore | 'CeBIT INDIA' 2015 | Thu, Oct 29-Sat, Oct 31 @ BIEC Business and Economy 0
domainking131 Verisign Reports Third Quarter 2015 Results Non-Indian Domains 0
anquest Digital Money 2015 | The Taj Lands End, Mumbai | TUE, OCT 13 | Execs fr. RBI, PayTM, PayPal Speaking Business and Economy 0
domainking131 Most popular domain extensions for startups in Q3 2015 Non-Indian Domains 1
anquest STARTUP SUMMIT - DELHI + Launch of MOBILE 10X | Presented by IAMAI + 'DELHI STARTUPS' | Sep 30, 2015 Indian Websites and Start-ups 0
anquest CeBIT INDIA 2015 | Bangalore | Thu, Oct 29-Sat, Oct 31 | 'Startup Challenge 2015' Goes International Business and Economy 0
domainking131 DomainX 2015 was a hit! General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
tithidomaintrade DomainX 2015 - it's rocking The Lounge 5
domainking131 Verisign Q2 2015 Report: 133.5 Million .Com & .Net Domains With 3.1% Increase Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 .Love Launches & Is Giving Away 2015 Free .Love Domains New GTLDs 0
domainking131 .CLUB Will Be Selling 8,000 Premium Domains Through Registrars From July 1, 2015 New GTLDs 0
anquest Ron Jackson Will Be (Physically) Attending DomainX Bangalore (Fri., August 7 - Sat., August 8, 2015) General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
domainking131 NameJet reports $355,000 in domain sales for May, 2015 led by VEO.com at $36,100 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 General Availability for .Pharmacy Domains Starts June 3, 2015 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Sedo's May 2015 GreatDomains Auction Results Non-Indian Domains 0