Watch Free Full-Length Movies on YouTube

IT.com

Ceres

YouTube is taking another giant step forward. According to an article on PC World, YouTube will be showing free full-length movies by MGM. The catch of course is that you will be subjected to ads. An official announcement by YouTube is expected shortly.

Everything is moving towards the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an excellent news for the net surfers. In between their jobs there are chances that a person can watch some movie. Internet has given us so much. All eyes remain glued to internet.

MGM has now issued a news release regarding their partnership with YouTube. Currently, the two MGM channels on YouTube are only available to Comcast digital cable subscribers. It is rumoured that YouTube expects to reach similar deals with other movie studios soon.

That is fantastic. I am such a movie fan. I've been watching stream movies on various sites, but the quality is not that great. Since Ceres posted the message in March;it is probably out already, I am definitely going to check it out.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom