Wanted: your expiring domain names, unwanted websites

IT.com

dnk

Country flag
Interested in purchasing your expiring domain names, unwanted websites including blogs, forums, and other websites which are not making much money, especially with Google Adsense . Instead of letting the domain name or webhosting expire because you are no longer interested or can afford to pay the renewal fee, sell them and get some extra money.

Barter arrangement will also be considered, content for forums, blogs, websites or press releases can be provided. References of customers available for verification.
Please note that I can afford to purchase unwanted domain names, websites, due to experience in website management and monetization of low traffic websites, at a fraction of the market rates. Can transfer the website if needed

Interested in purchasing your expiring domain names, unwanted websites including blogs, forums, and other websites which are not making much money, especially with Google Adsense . Instead of letting the domain name or webhosting expire because you are no longer interested or can afford to pay the renewal fee, sell them and get some extra money.

Barter arrangement will also be considered, content for forums, blogs, websites or press releases can be provided. References of customers available for verification.
Please note that I can afford to purchase unwanted domain names, websites, due to experience in website management and monetization of low traffic websites, at a fraction of the market rates. Can transfer the website if needed

I have the following domains which will expire shortly and/or which I am not interested in holding ownership further. Awaiting your best offer.

1. Callback.mobi
2. Bedcoffee.com
3. Mahanavami.com
4. 2gspectrum.com
5. Flycheapest.net
6. ShoppingatEase.com
7. ShopDayandNight.com

== pkchandy

scorps.org $11 (Abbreviation for Scorps.org)
landlordinsurance.tv $46

Payment via, PayPal. Both registered at GoDaddy.com. The worlds most popular domain registrar.

==============================================================
About landlordinsurance.tv:

Most expensive keyword In Google Adsense is "Insurance": http://www.wordstream.com/articles/most-expensive-keywords

The three most commonly used domain name valuation tools are Estibot, Valuate, and Website Outlook. http://www.domainsherpa.com/domain-name-valuation-tools/

Estibot.com Valuation: $180 USD
Valuate.com Valuation: $180 USD

United Kingdom Population: 64.1 million (2013). United Kingdom: England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland.

Global (Google): 40,500 Average Monthly Searches, High Advertisement Competition,
Advertisement Price US$25.81 / GB£16.72 (Cost Per Click or CPC)

United Kingdom (Google): 27,100 Average Monthly Searches, High Advertisement Competition,
Advertisement Price US$29.63 / GB£19.19 (Cost Per Click or CPC)
==============================================================
About Scorps.org:

S-Corps is a abbreviation of S-Corporation. This is a type of business entity.

S Corps continue to be the most prevalent type of corporation. According to the IRS’s most recent data, about 70% percent of all corporations filed as an S Corp. goo.gl/T8ovpY

The three most commonly used domain name valuation tools are Estibot, Valuate, and Website Outlook. http://www.domainsherpa.com/domain-name-valuation-tools/

Estibot.com Valuation: $380 USD
Valuate.com Valuation: $380 USD

United States of America Population: 318.9 million (2014)

"s corps" Global (Google): 320 Average Monthly Searches, Advertisement Price US$22.68 (Cost Per Click or CPC)

"scorps" Global (Google): 480 Average Monthly Searches, Advertisement Price US$0.23 (Cost Per Click or CPC)

"s corps" United States of America (Google): 260 Average Monthly Searches, Advertisement Price US$22.68 (Cost Per Click or CPC)

"scorps" United States of America (Google): 140 Average Monthly Searches, Advertisement Price US$0.23 (Cost Per Click or CPC)

Last edited:
kingviews.com - $29
instawhatsapp.com - $19
whatsapptip.com - $19

I also have mytax.us but i am not sure about pricing for this domain.

Payment method will be by PayPal and i will push this domains in your namecheap.com and godaddy account for free.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom