WANTED: Permanent links only PR3+

IT.com

tinggg

Country flag
Hi

***PLEASE read requirements - if you don't EXACTLY meet them don't pm - thanks***

I am looking for permanent "do follow" text links on tech/IT/web dev related web pages/blog with page PR 3/4/5/6/7/

I am not looking for cross-site links - just one link on one page/per site (not looking for multiple links on the same site) with good PR - that can be a homepage or inner page, doesn't matter as long as its a quality page.

My requirements are very specific. If you meet the requirements payment will be made quickly.

Requirements:

- Link is permanent, can be on homepage or an inner page with PR
- The web page must have a PR 3/4/5/6/7/8/9
- "Do follow" 2 word (15 characters) text link
- The page the link is put on has no other outbound links on the webpage, not adsense, no other advertising on the page.

This means on the specific page the link is on you must not have other outbound links to external websites anywhere on the page including the footer and sidebar. So if you have a sidebar with a blogroll and ads for example you will need to remove these features for the page my text link is on.

Payment:
- Via PayPal only
PR7: $80
PR6: $65
PR5: $50
PR4: $35
PR3: $20

From you:
- URL of page you will place the link on, please PM.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom