Wanted India related domains

IT.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planning to sell IndianComputerCenters.com
Its a matured domain registered since 2000-09-08. If you know a bit of SEO you can understand the value of old domains. They are like old wines.

It can be used to develop a social media network website for Indian computer centers. You can target all the computer training institutes to put their profiles and course details online on this website. This would help students to seek the best options. Even if you can target and convince 1000 computer centers per year to register and pay Rs.5100/- you can easily make Rs. 51,00,000/- per year. I have many other projects in hand so I don't have enough time and resources to push this.

@ ktpl

Looks that is little time consuming and have to undergo a big process. Its not easy to get 1000 companies to register for Rs. 5100 unless and until you have an extreme amount of traffic. Anyhow, its good that the domain is too old. What is your offer?

Wanted India related domains such as indiatravel.com , software.in & door.co.in etc.
Business related domains only.
Send offers - jamesmith2008@gmail.com
Budget $ 100 per domain.
Dear Shalimar,

Hi.

I am domainpa living in US. I have following quality domains to offer for sale. If you are thinking to invest in domains for future profit here is a great deal.

Linkeshwar.com ( Great Unique Domain for Weblink Directory. Domain repurposed from name of Indian Rawana called Lankeshwar.This domain can become very popular with slightest advertisement in india and abroad. My asking price is $4000)
RelianceCard.com ( An obviously a great domain to invest in. Domain to compete with VisaCard, Mastercard etc. etc. Asking price is $5000)
iSahyog.com ( Sahyog means Help or Cooperation. This domain is also good for Internet ventures/ portal pursuits. The asking price is $2000)
KyonKey.com ( The first part of word" Kyon" means "why" and second part of word "Key" means "Answer" So a unique domain which could compete with with ask.com. Asking price is $2500)
HIJACA.com ( Stands for Help Is Just A Click Away! Again great domain for web portal . Asking price is $2500)

IndiaWindia.com and IndiaVindia.com ( The arrtibutes for these unique domains about india are understood. Asking price is $1000 each)
Kujvi.com ( Indian version of "Anything" Asking price is $500)
MedicoMatch.com ( A nice domain for exclusive Matrimonial website for doctors of the world. Asking price is $4000)
SareGao.com ( Means lets all Sing! A great domain for Music/Song Shows. Asking price is $2500)
ReadySteadyIndiaGo.com ( A most common phrase among little school boys. Can be developed into a website for little children. Asking price is $250)
Unglian.com ( Means Fingers! A unique brandable domain good for an thing under the sun! Asking price is $ 2500)
Webaaka.com ( Good for Web portal. Asking price is $1000)
Webanjali.com/ Netanjali.com ( Coined on lines with Geetanjali! Good for web works. Asking price is $500 each.)

Thanks for your time. Let me know if you are willing to buy. If you buy all above domains at a time the total price for all is just $15000

Waiting for your response!

Domainpa

@ ktpl

Looks that is little time consuming and have to undergo a big process. Its not easy to get 1000 companies to register for Rs. 5100 unless and until you have an extreme amount of traffic. Anyhow, its good that the domain is too old. What is your offer?

My asking price USD1000. VAlid for 10 days. Payment by paypal.

i've got:

bananas.co.in
garlic.co.in
Hindubooks.in
militaryservice.in
cricketcup.co.in
gsmphones.co.in
Indiaeconomy.info
mumbaibank.net
techschool.co.in
videostore.co.in

All registered @ whiz.in. Some are regged for 2 yrs, but i will accept offers between $50 and $100 for any of these. THanks for looking :)

My starting minimum offer is $10/domain or $2400 for all them. They are very good and I could send population data, etc. I'm selling all of my geo domains - not buying. thx, Josh Joffe 877-TRANZTEK

Wanted India related domains such as indiatravel.com , software.in & door.co.in etc.
Business related domains only.
Send offers - jamesmith2008@gmail.com
Budget $ 100 per domain.
I hold the following domains

SAMURAI.co.in
bhavan.co.in
nourish.co.in
Yank
GAZE
bhavan
flourish
if interested in any ot them revert immdly

regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello i would like to auction premium domains name related to the champions league 20-30 cricket tournament . There are a 13 domain name which are available for sale . Below is the reserve price for each one.

20-20championsleague.in - $ 100

championsleague.co.in - $ 500

20-20championsleague.com - $ 100

championsleaguecricket.co.in -$ 100

iplchampionsleague.in - $ 200

iplchampionsleague.co.in - $ 200

t20championsleague.in - $ 200

championsleaguet20.in - $ 200

2020championsleague.co.in - $ 200

20-20championsleague.co.in - $ 200

championsleaguet20.co.in - $ 200

t20championsleague.co.in - $ 100

Am also willing to sell all of them for a fixed reserve price of $ 2000..
Can bid for single domain or together !!!!...Auction starts at 25 th December ,2008 and is valid till Jan 15 th ,2009. Please put in ur bids ..

Avinash MB

I am Joseph Mundadan and has got an Excellent Domain name to Sell.

Make an Offer
Goshoppingindia.com

The Domain is very suitable for Business world wide and attracts people from all areas of market to Shop online.
If Interested, contact in the whois information with your Offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom