Wanted .in domains with search volume

IT.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidL

Hi Guys,

I am looking for .in keyword domains that have a high local exact search volume - over 4,000/month at this stage.

The domain also needs to have at least 5 Google advertisers for it's exact match search equivalent.

So just to be clear I'm looking for domains like Keyword1Keyword2Keyword3.in where:

The search term 'keyword1 keyword1 2 keyword 3' shows greater than 4,000 exact local searches for India and when searched in Google.in there are >4 advertisers.

Thanks very much - budget is open :)

Cheers

David

PS also looking for backlink domains but they must have a very strong backlink profile

Thanks for the PM's so far but please remember I am looking for both search & CPC/advertisers. So please don't worry about sending domains that are missing one or the other.

Many thanks

David

Hi Guys,

Still looking for domains. Remember they must have at least 4,000 exacts according to GAKT. I know domains have other things that make them valuable (brandability, length etc) but I am after domains that are worth developing.

Budget $500-$3,000 per domain.

Thanks

David

I will try to do some research tonight and send you a list.

Your price range is right for me to spend the time and I know I have domains that fit your bill ... CPC would determine the value to you I assume ?

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Yes CPC is important but as is the # of advertisers (although they tend to go hand-in-hand). Basically they need to be domains with enough search volume and advertiser competition to justify developing.

Bought 3 domains (thanks Khan & Kokoro) but still looking for more.

Cheers

David

I think he was talking to me?

In regards to your domain, businessnet.in has 12 exacts. I'm only interested in domains with over 4,000 (10,000 really)

Thanks

David

David, just sent you a PM

One of those might meet your criteria. I am actually amazed at how low the search volume are on some of what I thought were premium domains of mine, still do .. But the search results tell me other wise. I think I always used international exact search matches not India only.

Also, sure others are curious. For your exact matches are you selecting India only, or are you selecting other surrounding countries, like Indonesia which uses .in frequently ... so on .. Just curious and this might help others.

For those sending David domains, Google's tool is at https://adwords.google.com/o/Target...000&ideaRequestType=KEYWORD_IDEAS#search.none

and you must select languages all and countries JUST India unless David states other wise.

Thanks for the PM, Ryan - having a look through the domains now.

And yes I am talking local searches - India only - I wasn't aware that Indo's use .in too actually...

Cheers

David

Available for Registration:;)

Name -----> Global Monthly Searches ----> Local Monthly Searches

kidsgamesonline.in -----> 33,100 ----->5,400
onlineshootinggames.in -----> 33,100 -----> 5,400
cargamesonline.in ----->40,500 ----->8,100

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

Bought 4 domains via this thread and still looking for more.

Remember if they don't have the search volume and the advertisers, I'm not interested. Even if the domain were poker.in, I'm only after the search volumes.

Thanks

David

Oh and thanks Freeads for the free reg suggestions. Nice metrics & I'm sure someone will reg but game domains are a drama to develop so I've found in terms of ROI

Hi David,

2 queries.

1. The local searches metric you need is [exact] or "phrase"? Confusion arises because you mention exact but in example you mention 'keyword1...' etc which seems more like "phrase".

2. Provided your required metrics are satisfied, are you open to other extensions like com/net/org/biz/info which are equally popular in India as well as ranked well by google.co.in (irrespective of the extension)?

Thank you.

Following Hotel Industry Domains available for SALE!!!

1. HotelsInKhandala.in (Khandala Hotels)

2. CalanguteHotels.in (Calangute Hotels)
3. HotelsInThane.in (Thane Hotels)
4. HotelsInPanjim.in (Hotels in Panjim, Goa)
5. HotelsInDadar.in (Hotels in Dadar, Mumbai)

Following domains are available for SALE!!!

HotelsInKhandala.in

CalanguteHotels.in
HotelsInThane.in
HotelsInPanjim.in
HotelsInDadar.in
FlatsInMulund.in
HotelsInRaipur.in
FlatsInKandivali.in
FlatsInGoregaon.in
HotelsInBandra.in
HotelsInAndheri.in
FlatsInThane.in
FlatsInMalad.in

Following High Valued Keyword Domains are available for SALE:

1. UsedCarsDelhi.in

2. DelhiDanceClasses.in

3. FlatsInThane.in

4. UsedCarsPune.in

5. HotelsInKhandala.in

6. HotelsInPanjim.in

7. HotelsInBandra.in

8. HotelsInRaipur.in

9. FlatsInThane.in

curashop.in
moneycart.net
downloadthemefor.com
boozer.in
n3m.in
netzoneindia.in
mobilestuff.in
india3dprinters.com
print3dindia.com

PM me if interested or you can also email me at ish88an@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom