Want To Know What Names Are Dropping ? Here You Go!

IT.com

ryanmlanane

If you are interested in the list, Send me a PM

Monthly Prices Now Start @ $39.95 For the cheapest package

You will get daily lists of all dropping names we have. We recently thought we were going to secure a very good domain and it was taken. We hold no names back. Our list is STILL growing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crib.in is actually a good catch. With the integration of slang in mainstream informal speech, people talk about crib a lot more... More so in the case of the houses of the rich and famous. I think there was a show on MTV, cribs of stars or something to that effect.

Another free service from <$20 budget site.

You can track portfolio scanned by us at Tracker (try conform.in to confirm) (Next major update will be tomorrow evening)

As we are still a newbie we want to focus on limited areas. not that we cannot crunch millions of names.

We have something for every one. here you go with top 1,000,000 sites list on Alexa (download) If you find this useful you can donate us at donate

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread hijacking is pretty distasteful - try starting your own threads.

This is a service for people who are willing to pay to get the best information, the best information and lists are NEVER free

We just sent out the list to 8 people of next 5 days drops, it is pretty thorough. No further dropped names will be discussed here. Only in our private members area we are almost done developing - just had to spent time with the family this weekend :)

Ryan didn't think it would become this personal. I'll start a new thread.

As I'm a developer myself, developed a script which is doing reasonably well. I've been passive member of this forum for some time so just wanted to give back some service to our domaineer community.

I'll try my level best to prove you wrong on this "the best information and lists are NEVER free".

Mate a lot of info but can you please list this "non sale thing" in some other section. Lets keep this section clean and only for "For Sale" domains.

Regards.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom