Waiting for the first dollar

IT.com

Kaitlin

Banned
Ever started a business, worked at it for days, weeks, then months and now a year has come and gone and you're still putting all your time and energy into it. Your family who love and care about you are telling you to stop it and go get a job... And you keep going at it because you believe in it - but you're yet to see a single cent from it? What do you do?

Traditionally, it's been said that a business that goes past six months is bound to succeed. I always say that we succeed through tasting failure. You are on the right path but what you need to find out is what you aren't doing right. If you have entrepreneurial skills, forget about getting employed. You are destined to be your own boss!

Ever started a business, worked at it for days, weeks, then months and now a year has come and gone and you're still putting all your time and energy into it. Your family who love and care about you are telling you to stop it and go get a job... And you keep going at it because you believe in it - but you're yet to see a single cent from it? What do you do?

PM , me your domain list, if i like something, i will make offer

I have heard it is said that an entrepreneur never gives up. You have to keep going and putting in your best daily. Identify problems bedevilling your particular niche and narrow down to your business. It may take time but results will most definitely come.

I have heard it is said that an entrepreneur never gives up. You have to keep going and putting in your best daily. Identify problems bedevilling your particular niche and narrow down to your business. It may take time but results will most definitely come.

Hi dear, need some help. You all talk about niche. recently jeff also said to me to focus on a particular niche. but i don't understand what kind of niche you all domainers talk about

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom