VVV.com Sells For $136,400 | ( Via NameJet.com ) | Raymond Hackney / TheDomains.com

IT.com

anquest

Country flag
thedomains.com/2015/03/12/vvv-com-sells-for-136400/ excerpts:

VVV.com sells for $136,400

MARCH 12, 2015 // BY RAYMOND HACKNEY // 4 COMMENTS
namejet.jpg

One of the things about domain investors is they like rare domains, a repeating three letter .com certainly falls into that category, only 26 of them and one sold today [...]

[...]

--------

[ The Full Article >> thedomains.com/2015/03/12/vvv-com-sells-for-136400/ ]

Re: VVV.com Sells For $136,400 | ( Via NameJet.com ) | Raymond Hackney / TheDomains

I'd prefer a nice CVCV.com over this one! I know it is extremely rare, but still overrated in my opinion. Congratulations to seller, though.

Re: VVV.com Sells For $136,400 | ( Via NameJet.com ) | Raymond Hackney / TheDomains

I'd prefer a nice CVCV.com over this one! I know it is extremely rare, but still overrated in my opinion. Congratulations to seller, though.
The forces of demand and supply of LLL.coms is just too strong.:eek:

The forces of demand and supply of LLL.coms is just too strong.:eek:

Yes, but it seems the main bidders for this one were domainers, so they need to sell it on for an even higher amount.

That might be possible, but I think most end-users don't care if a domain is rare or not. They just want a domain that is appropriate for their brand.

Yes, but it seems the main bidders for this one were domainers,

Please how do you know the main bidders were domainers? Domainers CAN be end users too btw. Not every name bought by a domainer is bought to be resold.

Finally, VVV.com can be resold in a few years for low $xx,xxx more than the price paid this week for it.

There are many possibilities.....but the price today reflected the true value of such a name.

Please how do you know the main bidders were domainers? Domainers CAN be end users too btw. Not every name bought by a domainer is bought to be resold.

It seems the last remaining bidders were NameJet regulars. But sure, it could be they were not domainers or were looking to develop it. I just don't think that vvv.com is better than, say, lmt.com...

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom