Vote Google Doodle: My India 2009

IT.com

Ceres

In preparation for Children's Day India on 14th November, Google is displaying the top 45 doodles from its 'My India' competition, and is asking for votes. The winning doodle will be on the Google India home page on Children's Day.

The designs were created by students in India, and each doodle represents what India means to that particular student.

Hey, it's great to see one child included a cybercafé in their doodle. ;)

Voting ends 31st October 2009.

Congrats to the winner:

Puru Pratap Singh, a 4th standard student from Gurgaon (NCR), has been announced as the winner of the Doodle 4 Google competition.
Source: IndiaPRWire.com

You can view the winning doodle here. The following statement is what India means to this student and how India is represented in their doodle:

My India- full of life

India is a country which has a blend of thousands of traditions and all religions like Hinduism, Christianity, Sikhism and Islam. It has developed a lot in the past few years. The discovery of water on the moon by the Indian scientists is a proof to this fact. The Indian culture is as vibrant as the colours of the peacock. Kashmir, the crown of India, is as serene as the peace bird and as pure as the lotus. We, the Indian citizens are also trying to fulfill Mahatma Gandhi’s dream of educating each and every Indian child
Remember to check out Google.co.in on 14th November to view the winning doodle live.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom