"Violence" Accident in Indian university.

IT.com

kriss05

Country flag
Hi guys,

I got the following message through the contact form on one of my .in domains (the domain matches that niche well):

DEAR SIR
IAМ SUFFERED FROМ RAGGING LIKE PHYSIСAL ABUSE ,VERВAL AВUSE & FORСED AСTIVITIES & OTHERS DURING RUNNING СLASS & UNIVERSITY СAMPUS ВY СLASSМATES , SOМE FAСULTIES RESPECTIVELY AS *** ,*** ,*** ,*** ,*** & FAСULTY (МS.*** ). SHE (МS. ***) IS МASTERMIND & SUPPORT ALL . ALL IS FROМ RAJASTHAN ,I AМ FROM ВIHAR
.IT IS NO BETTER FOR MY REGULAR STUDIES.

PLEASE HELP ME BECOZ I AМ ALONE HERE ,NOONE HELPED ME AS YET.
HOW TO STUDY ?

The message contains names of "offenders", including faculty staff, and the contact details of the "victim".

My question is primarily to those living in India: Any thoughts guys? Maybe there is some special govt. service for such cases?

It looks like he/she is experiencing a really tough situation. I hope this person finds a governmental body he/she can get in touch with asap.

Edit: I just found this AntiRagging.in (btw great use of a EMD domain for a social cause).

Last edited by a moderator:
It is very difficult to change the mindset of some people. The "ragging" in other forms continues long after the student leaves school/college.

18001805522 can help Him, I am from rajasthan. In colleges there is group system,
JAT genral group, SC ST Group, UP bihari group..
They always keep doing politics with each other. ;)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom