VideoPoker.in

IT.com
A

Abstracts.tv

I just put VideoPoker.in on the Sedo.com auction block. This domain expires 05/04/2008, and is registered at www.Whiz.in . Reserve is a low low $75. Here is your chance to get a great name at a good price. Good luck to all bidders!

Frank

Note to Steve: Steve, Maybe we can have a separate section in the For Sale, for auctions.

Thanks

Frank

There is a little over 2 days left on this auction! Reserve is still a low low $85! Get your bids in, you can make this a great domain name!

Thanks

Frank

Sold for $410. Not bad, I didn't even own it 3 weeks, so a nice little flip@

Thanks
Frank

Thanks Steve,
I thought it would have a little surge at the end, but stayed at $410. I'm happy, though.

Frank

Still waiting for payment.... need the money. However, will be ok if I get to try to sell again, at a higher price! We will see in a couple of days. Can't understand why someone would bid, if they don't have the money. Well, I do understand, because the want the domain. Someone shouldn't make a bid, however, if they are sure they will be able to pay in the required time. In my opinion, they shouldn't bid unless thye already have the funds, at the time of the bid. IMHO

Frank

That sucks, Frank - I'm sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, thats a common experience on Sedo. I've had more people back out on sales there than actually go through with them.

Received email today that Sedo has received the funds, so looks liek everything will be ok with this transaction!

Frank