Very active forum for sale

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Justin, May 14, 2009.

1. Justin

Justin New Member

Home Page:
    I'm considering selling a very active forum to pursue some other interests. This forum is a premium domain name and receives roughly 800 unique visitors a day with zero advertising and zero link marketing. It's been a hobby of mine that I have yet to really monetize.

It's a philosophy forum that was registered in 2002 is the domain name and the forum. I will not sell this to just anyone, they should have an interest in Philosophy and that's why I posted it here on the inforum.in. The site is set up well and there is some cleaning up to do and integration of a few things before completion. We have no spam on this forum and have nearly stopped all spam registrations and have a great group of moderators. Members have been pruned down to reflect accuracy and proper emails.

I will offer to continue to moderate and will host this site for 3 months, after that I can recommend hosting if needed.

This is simply a feeler. Again, I'm not pressed to sell but to the right person I'd consider it. The domain is valued at over $4000 IMHO and was purchased from BuyDomains.com a few years ago. No punters. Escrow.com. PM me a private offer. BIN not yet determined.

This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in Philosophy. Take a look around, register if you'd like to see more features and we'll go from there. Feel free to PM me questions or ask them in this thread.

I realize this isn't exactly a formal website sale and it's not meant to be. If it's meant to sell, the right person will come along. If not then that's OK too.

ADDED:
    I've disabled the Limited Guest Viewing component which limits guests to view 5 pages before they are asked to register.

Domains that go with: .mobi, .info, .in, .co.in and ThePhilosophyForum dot com

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
  2. newyorkdude

newyorkdude New Member

Great forum. Best of luck placing it into the right hands.

3. nunobrito

nunobrito New Member

Hi,

I won't make a bid as it wouldn't likely reflect the value behind your site.

Nevertheless, I am very interested in what you have created and I'm open to ideas about a fair trade for both of us.

In return, I can help you achieve success in your future goals. Let it be by promotion on some of my websites with a high number of daily visitors or hosting at a dedicated server for an extensive period of time.

If you're interested, let's talk - drop me a PM.

:)
    ________
    Live sex

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2011
  4. Justin

Justin New Member

Home Page:
    Site no longer available. Thank's anyway. Thread can be closed.

5. shubhinetwork

shubhinetwork New Member

hey thanks i would try to buy it . I need it let me tell you my team about it.
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2009
  6. shonmaster

shonmaster New Member

@above haven't you read the post above you!

7. Neo

Neo Member

oops, I missed it. Very very good site.

8. samaste.march

samaste.march New Member

Best wishes for sale your websites and placing it into the right hands. I would try to buy your site. Earlier I visited this site, really this is active forum and good to buy.