veriCAR.in - Verification Service For Used-Car Buyers

IT.com

Ceres

I just read about veriCAR, a Mumbai-based start-up company that offers verification services to buyers of second-hand cars:

Our comprehensive report contains findings from our evaluation. This includes an external body examination, interiors, underhood inspection, underbody inspection, wheels & tyres, and results of our thorough driving test. Most importantly, the report finally tells you what the car you have shortlisted is actually worth, and at what price would it be a compelling deal. You can use the report as an invaluable tool in sealing your deal with the seller, and insist on buying the car as close as possible to its true value.

Prices vary depending on how many vehicles are inspected, and whether you sign-up for veriCAR's 1-Day Deal.

Nice company name and a great domain extension. ;)

Interesting concept. I wonder if people will pay for it. It's probably a good idea to educate yourself about values first before you start searching, as getting a lot of appraisals can be expensive. Also, they don't really state their qualifications or expertise on the website.

I just read about veriCAR, a Mumbai-based start-up company that offers verification services to buyers of second-hand cars:

Prices vary depending on how many vehicles are inspected, and whether you sign-up for veriCAR's 1-Day Deal.

Nice company name and a great domain extension. ;)

Thank you. Looks like a nice service. Hope it becomes big.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom