Value of org.in / firm.in / gen.in / ind.in

IT.com

ddesigns

Hi Everybody,

Can you pls share the value of keyword domain in org.in / firm.in / gen.in / ind.in extension and if possible pls share some of the sales in this extension too.

Thanks in advance to all

i m nto much into them except .net.in and have managed to have few end-user sales in it, more then expected....

sorry, about all of them were private sale (as mentioned - enduser), one i remember was sold on auction platform - profit.net.in

sorry, about all of them were private sale (as mentioned - enduser), one i remember was sold on auction platform - profit.net.in

Thanks for the inputs, atleast request you to let me know the price range in which you have sold them and also pls guide me on which is more valuable .net.in or .org.in ??

Awaiting reply.

thanks.. all my indian cctlds are 1 word only and do not deal in .org.in (till now) and have 100+ in .net.in includes bet, tax, culture, city, info , adult and more ... all 1 word...

I like my married.org.in & engaged.org.in - time will tell whether they are worth what "I think" they are worth both on end user and reseller market. No offers at all yet suprisingly, not even a lowball $3 offer lmao

I like my married.org.in & engaged.org.in - time will tell whether they are worth what "I think" they are worth both on end user and reseller market. No offers at all yet suprisingly, not even a lowball $3 offer lmao

Thats the reason I am confused on what is to be done with some of the good .org.in names that i have came across ???

if you still come across with good chunk of PREMIUM keywords, trust me , try to stay away. and if not, keep a small portfoli oof it ... maybe 5-10... that's it.. dont go over it, unless certain sites are based on org like incredible india ..... and more..

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom