Value of .net.in domains

FishSEO

Im curious what people value a .net.in name to be. Most good keywords are locked up across the board .in/.co.in/.net.in/.org.in --- So if you own a great .net what would you value this at?

For instance, I own Lawyer.net.in and MobilePhones.net.in - both great keywords for SEO purposes.

What are your thoughts?

ekaln

Personally I'm on the same track as you - I've developed a lot of .net.ins and its working.

I even purchased one once for $200 because it complemented a .in I owned.

.org.in is the only other extension I might bother with.

FishSEO

I'd have to say that any premium 1-word domain in net / org is great! Instant value IMHO.

And as you and I both know, when it comes to geo-domains, there are only org/net that are available in many cases. :)

ekaln

And as you and I both know, when it comes to geo-domains, there are only org/net that are available in many cases.
Not available any more - I think we took care of that :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mukta Value of .in.net domains Domain Appraisals 10
T NET.IN domains any Value? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 7
s51888 Great Value domain name Sale - OnlineAds.net (high CPC) For Sale 0
Rajat How much value a LLLL.net , NLLL.COM domain name? Non-Indian Domains 0
silentg ComedyVideos.net - In Auction At Sedo - $60 - Estibot Value $3200 External Auctions 0
D High value .net names at affordable prices Non-India Related Domains 0
msdomains Value of .in, .co.in, .net.in General Indian Domain Name Discussion 12
Prashant Sharan LMX.com opens to all liquid domains irrespective of their EstiBot appraised value Registrars 0
L Some good .com domain names for sale.have brand value For Sale / Advertising 0
Prashant Sharan Accor S.A. acquires super high value All.com Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Rick Schwartz signs a contract for ACRepair.com for a min value of $1.5M Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver: Dictionary Word .com needs to have a utility to be of value Resources 0
Prashant Sharan LLL domains can fetch you good end user value in China Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Nice Read : Can discounts lead to demotion in the value of domain names? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast: Leveraging the search engine value of expired domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan You might be sitting on a low liquid value portfolio Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Dimensional domains retain their intrinsic value among the Chinese Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Rick's musings: Need, Want, Desire, Value, Demand, Timing & Location Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton's Two Cents: Too often people confuse domain age with domain value General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Prashant Sharan Webinar : How to Value and Sell for Profit ".io" domains with Mike Carson New GTLDs 0
JulienJ DAVE EVANSON HAS COMPLETED MORE HIGH VALUE, PUBLISHED SALES THAN ANY OTHER BROKER IN THE DOMAIN INDU Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ How .COM Domain Names Have Changed Value Over Time; Commercial Interest Term Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Will the recent .WS emoji sales increase the value of .WS domains as a whole? Non-Indian Domains 2
domainking131 Endurance writes off $13.8 million in domain name value Business and Economy 2
domainking131 Difference Between Price, Value: How to Assess an ICO Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 A Minute’s Silence For Altcoins as Bitcoin Highs Slice Value Across Markets Cryptocurrencies 0
Gaurav74 iRT8.com (Freevaluator value = $ 2,006.08) External Auctions 0
Gaurav74 usmarket.info (Estibot value is 640 USD) Auctions 0
Gaurav74 50lakh.com (Estibot value is 340 USD) Auctions 0
ritchie Website's long-term value Business and Economy 2
Dusart True Value of Website Webmaster Forum 5
Connected The Value Of A Chat Forum Webmaster Forum 6
Deepesh K Patel I would like to know the value of these domains Domain Appraisals 2
domainking131 Discover these insider tips on how domains create value Resources 4
domainking131 How a Google Analytics change may be skewing your view of SEO’s value Marketing Your Website 0
DomainSherpa The Rise of .io: How to Value and Sell for Profit - With Mike Carson The Lounge 3
D Domain Value? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
D How to value Indian Geographic domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 5
flippingdesk Great NLL (.in domain) for sale - Estibot appraisal value $6300 For Sale 1
B WebGraphics.in - Please provide what you think is a fair value for this domain Domain Appraisals 1
domainking131 Before he created billions in shareholder value, he had to master public speaking The Lounge 0
domainking131 The Hidden Value of Optimisation Webmaster Forum 0
domainking131 What's The Value Of Your Domain? Non-Indian Domains 0
tiawalling Value of 3c.in General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
V Value of LNLN.com and LNLN.in General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
P Short and Value Domains including Buugy.com, Viareggio.org and more External Auctions 1
domainking131 The Value Of A Domain Is What You Make It Non-Indian Domains 0
DomainSherpa Massive Volume .Mobi; Tracking Elusive Registrants; IDN Value; Shameless.Sucks; .Video Vs. .TV The Lounge 0
techno Reseller Value for LLL .in and Others ??? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
DomainSherpa Negotiating Hand-Registering Names; GoDaddy's 200K Domain Portfolio; 2-Word .NETs Value; Exact Match The Lounge 0