kgdmanagement

Hello I was hoping that I could be provided with a valuation

for the following domains:

1. YourMortgage.in: Reg Date 22.1.2010

2. MyMortgage.in: Reg Date: 22.1.2010

3. VirtualRealestate.in: Reg Date: 11.10.2010

Appreciated

Kyle.

Welcome to the community Kyle! When you have a chance, please introduce yourself here:
Introduce Yourself

I think that those would be decent domains in other extensions, but in .in you have to be careful: "home loan" seems to preferred to the term "mortgage" in India.

Jeff said it.

Your and MY would kill its value anyway. Stop looking for domains in Finance niche, all good once are gone anyway.

if u still want to enter in this Niche then u can not survice by Domain only. You have to develop a site on that domain.

Jeff said it.

Your and MY would kill its value anyway. Stop looking for domains in Finance niche, all good once are gone anyway.

if u still want to enter in this Niche then u can not survice by Domain only. You have to develop a site on that domain.[/QThe

I have a large niche portfolio of domain names, with development plans in place. I agree a site needs to be developed on the domains.

I was simply just asking for a valuation. Are you able to provide this valuation?

Only Mymortgage.in has a real chance of a decent/good sale. the other 2 should probably be dropped. hopefully you can get mid $xxx for mymortgage.in.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom