Valuating your domain name by Abdul Basit

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
Abdul Basit is a known name in the domain name industry. He is an active and successful domainer with a deep understanding about domain names.

Here is an article in which he shares how he valuates domain names:

1) No urgent need of money. When you have good cash flow your sense of judgement gets change and you act accordingly.
2) There are hundreds of domain I hold which are upgrades for companies but I have categorized several domains for which I have one specific buyer to target when selling.
3) When targeting of one specific buyer, that company will definitely be having good backing of funds
4) That particular market is huge and has lot of potential.
5) I don’t give much importance to exact searches and CPC of Google Keyword Planner.
6) Number of existing companies.
7) Registered in other extensions.
8) Language.
9) Comparable sales.
10) The most important factor in my opinion is that buyer have to have the biggest idea for using the domain they are going to acquire from me.

Complete article here

Is a wise idea to trust in companies such as Abdul Basit, given its reputation. Successful domainers with a deep understanding about domain names have a lot to share with prospective entrepeneurs.
A nice contribution that would help market grows.

I think comparables are the best measuring tool you can use. This helps keep the price relevant to other like sites, and it shows that you know what you are doing on the pricing side of this business.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom