Using the Google keyword tool

IT.com

marsh

Has anyone ever thought of using this before? I have heard that it is really effective in refining searches and also ensuring that your content remains relevant. Does anyone have some experience with this?

I read that it's really effective for finding good keywords, phrases and groups, but it's also got quite a big learning curve compared to other tools. I personally use Jaaxy. It's really user friendly.

I've long since given up on SEO and trying to get ranked on Google. At this point, if it happens, then it's going to be a great bonus, but I will not have done it purposely, so I have not been using such tools lately.

I've long since given up on SEO and trying to get ranked on Google. At this point, if it happens, then it's going to be a great bonus, but I will not have done it purposely, so I have not been using such tools lately.
This makes the two of us but the question is if not SEO, then what would suffice? I have never thought of the keyword tool but it may be worth trying this out.

Yup! Google keeps changing the game and even pros can't keep up. These days I don't waste time with it.

For new sites I use SSL and set obvious keywords in H2, title, meta.

The GKP tool isn't as useful now that you can't get exact search volume. You have to spend a lot in adwords to get those numbers.

External tools can pull the data via API. Is that where Jaaxy gets it?

The tool can be more difficult than it seems. For instance, there are different types of searches. For instance, in one type, the phrase "Jobs in NYC" might be referring to a combination of smaller phrases using its words, not what you might think it means. In other words, both "babysitting jobs in NYC" and "Construction Jobs in NYC" would be included.

Also, you need to know the difference between long and short phrases in relation to marketing. Note, the longer phrases are better for getting a buyer, while the shorter ones would be better for building a list.

It pays using the Google keyword tool as this helps to generate the most searched keywords. That is how you can easily generate traffic, even without spending a dime on paid advertising. When we talk about free advertising, that is the formula. You only have to make use of these keywords creating and publishing your blog posts.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom