US$3.00 .IN Domains at Mitsu from 1st March

IT.com
To give credit where credit is due:

Early March 1 (India time): lots of problems, as reported here

Late March 1 (India time): my first batch of orders went through smoothly, Mitsu sent back confirmation emails quickly

Late March 2 (New York time, which makes it early March 3 India time): my second batch of orders went through very quickly and Mitsu sent back confirmation emails almost instantaneously

In other words, after a shaky start Mitsu seems to be running as advertised.

Everything started working for me at Mitsu on the afternoon of March 1, New York Time, which would be early morning March 2 IST.

I think that initial problems were with the Registry.

I note that other companies didn't start their promotion as early - eg ResellerClub just started theirs yesterday.

mitsu still uses the silly logicboxes of directi and their advance deposit is of $50 which will be processed manually. its just killing time and wasting money and making me more curious to know if they are actually registering domains or not at $3.

earlier at estdomains (pre-acqsition period by directi), these logicboxes were doing small errors like showing reseller's domain purchase prices wrongly and used to hang when small template design was changed in its previous version, now i thought that directi would improve their program code, but its just getting worse by the day and due to lack of templates and everybody uses their default templates of logicbox interface which is fully hosted at myorderbox.com

maybe they dont have any good programmers at directi or the original maker of logicboxes has retired from the company xD

Logicboxes seems to be the standard. I'm seeing more and more registrars use it.

I agree that it's not a great interface, but if you want to comply with ICANN regulations, I don't think that it's as easy as simply hiring a programmer to create a custom solution.

I don't think you need to have a deposit in advance at Mitsu - you can pay on checkout.

Mitsu is really registering the domains for INR 200 - I've bought many there myself. Also, there will be some sort of credit for additional registrations if you buy more than 20 domains.

Currently I am running GoDaddy reseller program - ivdomain.com.

When I started looking in to buying .in domain I came across MITSU and really buying .in domain for Rs 200 / $3-4 really pulled me to buy lots of domain from Mitsu.

I was wondering if any of you have become a reseller for MITSU already?

Cheers

mitsu still uses the silly logicboxes of directi and their advance deposit is of $50 which will be processed manually. its just killing time and wasting money and making me more curious to know if they are actually registering domains or not at $3.

earlier at estdomains (pre-acqsition period by directi), these logicboxes were doing small errors like showing reseller's domain purchase prices wrongly and used to hang when small template design was changed in its previous version, now i thought that directi would improve their program code, but its just getting worse by the day and due to lack of templates and everybody uses their default templates of logicbox interface which is fully hosted at myorderbox.com

maybe they dont have any good programmers at directi or the original maker of logicboxes has retired from the company xD

Well, you definitely have a grudge against DirectiI, don't you? :)

Well, the LogicBoxes system is the best one in the market today for someone who does not have a team of over a 100 programmers at his disposal..I am not just saying this to promote them or anything, but because I know this for sure..I too have a team of programmers and I know how difficult it is to make a system like theirs (cos even I tried ;))

as for their templates, I too agree that their system is not exactly eye-candy..but the amount of things that they allow you to do, is very comprehensive..I have accounts with Godaddy, OnlineNIC, Tucows and ResellerClub (DirectI)..so whatever I am saying is after comparing them with the competition out there..

I would, however, not comment on whether the original programmer of OrderBox is still there or not..I have no idea where that guy is :)

Can you transfer names within mitsu immediately after purchase? i just want to clarify what their "60 day" transfer rule is and what it applies to. I have a name in sedo i might be selling soon, and i regged it like a month ago @ mitsu.

Can you transfer names within mitsu immediately after purchase? i just want to clarify what their "60 day" transfer rule is and what it applies to. I have a name in sedo i might be selling soon, and i regged it like a month ago @ mitsu.

Five days after purchase of Domain you can move/push your domains across any account in Mitsu, First five days are lock period for account where domain payments are made because domain deletion period is effective and if you push across another customer and he delete the domain then sometime it may create problem. although domain delete now is stopped.

Five days after purchase of Domain you can move/push your domains across any account in Mitsu, First five days are lock period for account where domain payments are made because domain deletion period is effective and if you push across another customer and he delete the domain then sometime it may create problem. although domain delete now is stopped.

Thanks mitsu! i've regged a few more LLL.in under this irresistible promo!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom