urgent:help me get a quality domain to start a free indian dating site!

IT.com
hello inforumers,
as my usual social work online, im keen to start a revolutionary free dating site for indians which will have many custom features which other free dating sites dont have along with 100% free dating space with 1:1 match ratio and much more but the problem is that im not getting any quality domains to start with!
i will need your help to get a good domain name(domain suggestion).

PLZ: Dont reply on this thread with your suggested domain names as others might register it. just pm me with the domain name you want to suggest!

i have a reward for the person who suggests me a good domain name, i will give him/her a surprise PR1 domain or some other domain or make you a mod of our new site(whichever you choose)

so help me start this free dating service by suggesting a good domain name for it.

thanks
Abhishek

yes, im just choosing the names right now!
i will let you know which domain i went for and will also give a free pr1 domain to the best domain suggestion provider as promised.

only 2 ppl honestly sent me their lists of available domains so far.

do let me know, if anybody else can suggest any other domain.

im making the custom script right now. it will be a free dating site still using the word free on the domain name does not do good but still im taking suggestions.

regards,
Abhishek

I have a short 3 char generic dictionary co.in for your business, check and revert back to me. the domain name is

Fey.co.in

Pm also sent

Regards

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom