Unregistered Indian Domains?

IT.com

Maverick

Is there a way to find out the unregistered Indian Domains? especially the less charcater ones, the LLLLs preferably.

I am not aware if there is any such service provider. But its a great idea. If you can have a handy list of the domains available, I think you could strike much better domains. Any techie entrepreneur listening to this...

Well, as far as LLLL.in's go, they're dictionary words and still available and there aren't that many. I can't speak for their commercial value.

Yes you can check the unregistered domain name & their availability also from different websites.

Hi Maverick,

There are many, many generic terms and single word names still available in the .in extension. With a bit of effort you will surely be able to get a handful of them.

For instance, today, I got HandBlenders.in and Reflectors.in.

Cheers!

Yes, I agree. Many generic single word domains are still available, specially when people are allowing to let them drop.
It might be profitable to pick some of them and hold for 1-2 yrs.

Yes, I agree. Many generic single word domains are still available, specially when people are allowing to let them drop.
It might be profitable to pick some of them and hold for 1-2 yrs.

That's right domainwallah,

One such drop was Recliners.In which I picked up recently.

Had a look at your showroom. You've got some good names there. Congrats!

Experienced domainer?! Was that a shot in the dark?? :) I took up domaining not very long ago, domainwallah.

I especially liked 2 names: DiabeticRecipes.In and FindFlights.In.

By the way, I recently registered FindAnything.In :).

Cheers!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom