Unrealistic domain name owner

IT.com

natureguy

Have you ever encountered an unrealistic domain name owner who asked for too high a price for a domain that you wanted to buy from him or her? I'm not talking about a case where the domain is really worth what he's asking for and your bid would be considered too low by most other domainers.

The situation I'm talking about is where the domain is worth about $400 but the owner is asking for $30,000.

How do you politely convince the owner it's not worth that much? Do you have any success stories you can share here?

Thanks

Perhaps you could backup why you think the domain is only worth $400. Provide all relevant information showing how you came up with that figure.

Other than that, if the seller is still unrealistic, I would move on.

What tactics have you tried in the past natureguy?

Move on... there are lots of good domains out there. People are allowed to set whatever price they want, even if it is unrealistic...

also, if its a good domain..but not necessarily something worth USD xx,xxx..I think there is a good possibility of finding it available in some other TLD..

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom