Unlimited Name Blocking Brand Protection Service get better Trademark protection with .CLUB

Discussion in 'Registrars' started by Prashant Sharan, May 12, 2019.

1. Prashant Sharan

Prashant Sharan India Member

One of the challenges brands have faced in a world with a lot more options than .COM, .NET and .ORG is protecting their Trademarks across multiple TLDs. This week, .CLUB, one of the leaders in the new gTLD space came out with a new service that will be music to many company’s ears.

The .CLUB TRADEMARK SENTRY Unlimited Name Blocking Service protects your trademark from appearing in any portion of a domain with the popular .CLUB extension – literally covering trillions of permutations of your qualified trademark. Blocked at the Registry level, protected names show up as “unavailable” through any registrar’s domain search.

(Source – TrademarkSentry.club)
    Just to break down what this means, let’s walk through an example. Suppose I have a Trademark on “Apparel Insights” which I actully do With this service I could prevent anyone from not just registering ApparelInsights.club but also domains like FindApparelInsights.club, or MyApparelInsights.club.

Full article