Unique New Software For Creating Mobile Website Design "Mockups" CRAZY Fast ...

IT.com

shakemelikeapig

Hey !

Ever wish you had a tool where you could click a few buttons, and a few minutes later it would spit out a great-looking mobile website design "mockup" that you could use to pre-sell potential clients on their need foryour mobile website design services?

Well wish no longer!
smile.gif

Over the past few months I've been developing and beta testing a unique software program that makes a big part of the mobile website design process quicker and easier than it's ever been before.

It's called Mobile Mockup, and it allows you to create great-looking mobile website design "mockups" in literally2 minutes!

I know that doesn't even sound possible, but check out the video below, and I'll show you how it's not only possible, but also super easy!

Click on the image below to be taken to a page where you can watch a 2 minute demo video of the program in action! (Note: there's no sound in the video)

MM_WF.png

Pretty cool, huh?

I just finished developing and beta testing it. I haven't even started on the website, or decided how I want to market this to the general public yet.

Mobile Mockup system requirements:

• Windows 7 / Vista / XP

• .NET 2.0 (or higher) Framework. If you're on Windows 7 or Vista, this is already installed on your computer. If you're on Windows XP, you may or may not already have this on your computer.

• Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher (this does not have to be your default browser - it only has to be installed on your system).

• Flash Player for Internet Explorer.

• Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or greater

PM me if you wish to purchase... taking offers for this
payment via paypal only

BHHF

Can u PM a demo please ? Also the asking price ?

Will future updates be included without any fees ?

Are there any bugs that still need to be worked out ?

demo is PMd..

asking price-- best offer..

Yes I can put you on the mailing list for future updates with no fees

No bugs that I have noticed..

check your PM and get back to me

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom