Unauthorized domain transfer

IT.com
Hi Eray

What did Net4India say when you contacted them?

Steve,
They have not replied inspite of calling and writing emails to them. The only person I can call is "Shrink eTechnologies (P) Limited" who strongly refuse to return back my domain, and they say "Do whatever you can, we will not return your domain, because there is nothing you can do."

I don't know what to do now.

Thanks a ton Steve, I am contacting InRegistry straight away. I hope they can help me out.

Thanks a ton Steve, after contacting INRegistry, it really helped, and today my website is running back as it was earlier.

Thanks once again for your help.

No problem at all - thats great to hear Eray! :)

If possible, could you give us a bit more information about what INRegistry said? Is there someone there others should contact if they are in the same situation?

INRegistry reverted back asking for details, and the record that the domain was actually owned by me earlier. But unfortunately, my website ran only for a day, and now again it comes to a "domain for sale" page, with mistake in my name. It spells Eary.in instead of Eray.in.

The email address mentioned there info@set.co.in is of the same company who booked my domain for me, and now allegedly selling it off.

I thought the INRegistry did the right job, but it was just a temporary time. Now I again lost my website and work. :confused:

I have a very critical question. In case, you purchase a domain, and the company that buys the domain for you allegedly occupies the domain, without notifying you. How can this issue be legally forwarded?

As in my case, I tried to reach all the governing authorities, but there is no result yet. I request all to kindly not indulge in any business with this company named Shrink eTechnologies (P) Ltd and Net4India regarding your domain issues.

I am completely helpess, as I lost all the work of my life. Is there any way out?

Thanks a ton Steve, after contacting INRegistry, it really helped, and today my website is running back as it was earlier.

Thanks once again for your help.

Good Advice Steve, great job! Eray, glad you got your name back!

Frank

I am so afraid of registrar's in india.they are so irresponsible and most of the staff lack basic knowledge about what domain names are about.
it seems net4domains being highly reputed company is the worst among the lot.i myself have experianced it.their support is so terriable.
Thier so called toll free numbers never get connected when trying to contact them.

anyways this thread has been enlightining.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom