Unable to change DNS settings for Mitsu domains

IT.com

dnk

Country flag
The webhosting company I use has changed its IP address, so I was trying to change the DNS settings, I got the following message in the mitsu panel
Management of this domain has been disabled by the IN Registry. Please contact registrantsupport@registry.in
Is anyone else facing the same problem?
The mitsu agreement was terminated nearly a year ago, does anyone know when the matter will be resolved

As the message says, the domains are in the control of NIXI now, so you need to contact them to change the name servers. Your guess is as good as anyones as to when the matter will be resolved.

@Jeff It's sad that impacted domain owners keep complaining but have taken no concrete steps to represent themselves (either by themselves or collectively) in the process and request removal of stay .....Now this is despite it being a year around 22nd Sep since this nightmare began for them...You need to protect your assets and fight for your rights ...whining gets no one anywhere!...lesson learnt hopefully by some!

https://www.inforum.in/threads/lessons-from-history-pick-your-registrar-carefully.22041/

@Jeff It's sad that impacted domain owners keep complaining but have taken no concrete steps to represent themselves (either by themselves or collectively) in the process and request removal of stay .....Now this is despite it being a year around 22nd Sep since this nightmare began for them...You need to protect your assets and fight for your rights ...whining gets no one anywhere!...lesson learnt hopefully by some!

https://www.inforum.in/threads/lessons-from-history-pick-your-registrar-carefully.22041/
Some of the domain registrants have almost all their correspondence diverted and stolen by ntro/raw/cbi employees, especially in goa, so they cannot organize themselves

I agree with you, but legal fees are incredibly high.

Legal fees would be around USD 1000 or less (even half that), some could also write a simple memo asking for relief and hence be allowed to implead themselves!

These costs could be recovered later from the source of the pain caused...this culprit is going to be forever in a tailspin given the money movement and tax fraud cases against him.

Most names I checked are far more valuable. They could also have chosen to get collectively represented as I suggested earlier.

Inaction leads to losses which one has signed up for with full knowledge of the facts.

Legal fees would be around USD 1000 or less (even half that), some could also write a simple memo asking for relief and hence be allowed to implead themselves!

These costs could be recovered later from the source of the pain caused...this culprit is going to be forever in a tailspin given the money movement and tax fraud cases against him.

Most names I checked are far more valuable. They could also have chosen to get collectively represented as I suggested earlier.

Inaction leads to losses which one has signed up for with full knowledge of the facts.

Many of the early .in domain investors are facing great problems only because they made the mistake of investing in .in domain names, without having insider information. They are subjected to identity theft attempts, almost all their correspondence is diverted and stolen by raw/cbi employees, and lawyers are threatened by government employees when the investor will approach them, especially in goa.
So at least some of the harmless .in domain investors are isolated, denied their fundamental rights, subjected to human rights abuses, find it very difficult to network and collectively approach the courts
If you can name any lawyer in India who is willing to help .in domain investors in India despite being harassed and threatened by the powerful indian intelligence and security agencies, it will be greatly appreciated.

I respectfully disagree with your "conspiracy theory" however you can easily find the best legal help..if you are serious.

I respectfully disagree with your "conspiracy theory" however you can easily find the best legal help..if you are serious.
At least in Goa, it is impossible to find a lawyer who will agree, most are refusing because very powerful people are involved

I would suggest again as shared with you before -

a) Reach out to fellow domain owners - specifically those who know you and you call friends
b) Have funds ready to show you are serious
c) Research DELHI based cyber lawyers with domain expertise there are at least 6 publicly known
d) Use dispute case INDRP decisions to locate lawyers

Good luck and TAKE SWIFT ACTION...any such crooks and errant registrars who have been discredited need to be held accountable.

I can only sympathise with former believers....especially since in 2013 when I publicly shared my experience here on this forum hardly anyone backed me (except few who spoke to me over the phone and lent a sympathetic ear)...with fraudsters reality finally catches up.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom