Unable to change DNS settings for Mitsu domains

dnk

Country flag
The webhosting company I use has changed its IP address, so I was trying to change the DNS settings, I got the following message in the mitsu panel
Management of this domain has been disabled by the IN Registry. Please contact registrantsupport@registry.in
Is anyone else facing the same problem?
The mitsu agreement was terminated nearly a year ago, does anyone know when the matter will be resolved

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
As the message says, the domains are in the control of NIXI now, so you need to contact them to change the name servers. Your guess is as good as anyones as to when the matter will be resolved.

CyberKing

Domain Investor
Country flag
@Jeff It's sad that impacted domain owners keep complaining but have taken no concrete steps to represent themselves (either by themselves or collectively) in the process and request removal of stay .....Now this is despite it being a year around 22nd Sep since this nightmare began for them...You need to protect your assets and fight for your rights ...whining gets no one anywhere!...lesson learnt hopefully by some!

https://www.inforum.in/threads/lessons-from-history-pick-your-registrar-carefully.22041/

dnk

Country flag
@Jeff It's sad that impacted domain owners keep complaining but have taken no concrete steps to represent themselves (either by themselves or collectively) in the process and request removal of stay .....Now this is despite it being a year around 22nd Sep since this nightmare began for them...You need to protect your assets and fight for your rights ...whining gets no one anywhere!...lesson learnt hopefully by some!

https://www.inforum.in/threads/lessons-from-history-pick-your-registrar-carefully.22041/
Some of the domain registrants have almost all their correspondence diverted and stolen by ntro/raw/cbi employees, especially in goa, so they cannot organize themselves

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag

I agree with you, but legal fees are incredibly high.

CyberKing

Domain Investor
Country flag
Legal fees would be around USD 1000 or less (even half that), some could also write a simple memo asking for relief and hence be allowed to implead themselves!

These costs could be recovered later from the source of the pain caused...this culprit is going to be forever in a tailspin given the money movement and tax fraud cases against him.

Most names I checked are far more valuable. They could also have chosen to get collectively represented as I suggested earlier.

Inaction leads to losses which one has signed up for with full knowledge of the facts.

dnk

Country flag
Legal fees would be around USD 1000 or less (even half that), some could also write a simple memo asking for relief and hence be allowed to implead themselves!

These costs could be recovered later from the source of the pain caused...this culprit is going to be forever in a tailspin given the money movement and tax fraud cases against him.

Most names I checked are far more valuable. They could also have chosen to get collectively represented as I suggested earlier.

Inaction leads to losses which one has signed up for with full knowledge of the facts.
Many of the early .in domain investors are facing great problems only because they made the mistake of investing in .in domain names, without having insider information. They are subjected to identity theft attempts, almost all their correspondence is diverted and stolen by raw/cbi employees, and lawyers are threatened by government employees when the investor will approach them, especially in goa.
So at least some of the harmless .in domain investors are isolated, denied their fundamental rights, subjected to human rights abuses, find it very difficult to network and collectively approach the courts
If you can name any lawyer in India who is willing to help .in domain investors in India despite being harassed and threatened by the powerful indian intelligence and security agencies, it will be greatly appreciated.

CyberKing

Domain Investor
Country flag
I respectfully disagree with your "conspiracy theory" however you can easily find the best legal help..if you are serious.

dnk

Country flag
I respectfully disagree with your "conspiracy theory" however you can easily find the best legal help..if you are serious.
At least in Goa, it is impossible to find a lawyer who will agree, most are refusing because very powerful people are involved

CyberKing

Domain Investor
Country flag
I would suggest again as shared with you before -

a) Reach out to fellow domain owners - specifically those who know you and you call friends
b) Have funds ready to show you are serious
c) Research DELHI based cyber lawyers with domain expertise there are at least 6 publicly known
d) Use dispute case INDRP decisions to locate lawyers

Good luck and TAKE SWIFT ACTION...any such crooks and errant registrars who have been discredited need to be held accountable.

I can only sympathise with former believers....especially since in 2013 when I publicly shared my experience here on this forum hardly anyone backed me (except few who spoke to me over the phone and lent a sympathetic ear)...with fraudsters reality finally catches up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Unable to accept offer on Godaddy auctions for selling domain General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
D Unable to embed videos Webmaster Forum 4
anil kumar unable.in ,WebResearch.in,Roboz.in and 7 other For Sale 0
D Unable to transfer domain to Godaddy Registrars 2
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton : Rebrand and change domains with a solid SEO plan in place first Resources 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy comments on BlackoutTuesday Logo Change Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan A poll on Twitter regarding the biggest domain industry change this decade Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan There is a slight change in dates, location for NamesCon. Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver: Jane Domain Change is Fine, But Branding Needs Work New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Uniregistry to change Whois policy - makes it opt-in Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Google: Don’t Buy Domains for Past Rankings; Knows When They Change Hands Resources 0
JulienJ Escrow could change because of GDPR The Lounge 0
JulienJ Round Two: .COM Domain Values List, “Domainer Domains”, Not Much Change Non-Indian Domains 0
Swisslist Will LAws Change To This.......? Business and Economy 4
domainking131 Google Won't Change Search Results Based On Google Domain Names Anymore Webmaster Forum 2
DNJournal.com Adapt or Die: How Alan Dunn Embraced Change to Master Domains and Find a New Mission in Life The Lounge 0
domainking131 How a Google Analytics change may be skewing your view of SEO’s value Marketing Your Website 0
domainking131 MarkMonitor to change hands in $3.55 billion deal Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 One Domain Name Can Change Everything Business and Economy 1
domainking131 DomainTools CEO on price change Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Change the way you pay with Unified Payments Interface The Lounge 0
domainking131 NameJet announces price change on pending delete names Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 ThePirateBay.org is back online after ICANN verification, Whois privacy & Registrar change The Lounge 0
W Change Your Name The Lounge 1
DNJournal.com How Bill Karamouzis Plans to Change the World With a Big Idea and a Bold Domain Buy Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com Why Legendary Domain Investor Frank Schilling is Out to Change Our World The Lounge 0
DNJournal.com Resetting the Table: TRAFFIC 2012 Caps a Year of Positive Change in the Show Game The Lounge 0
J Days to Wait for Godaddy Domain Account Change? The Lounge 2
skyshipper Net4.in registrar , account change/transfer possible General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
D Registrant Change - Documents Required (Net4India) The Lounge 0
T How Would You Change Your Government The Lounge 3
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy gets two more patents for domain availability lookups and DNS templates Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan JOB OPPORTUNITY : Facebook seeks Manager for Domains & DNS Resources Resources 0
Prashant Sharan .Kred launches as dual DNS and ENS domain New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan ICANN's webinar about DNS Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Google dials up domain registrars for Auto-DNS verification Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Tutorial to use GoDaddy API for updating DNS Records Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Microsoft just showed why not to screw up your DNS records Resources 0
Prashant Sharan DNS root servers became target of accidental attacks from name servers Resources 0
D DNS error for Mitsu domains Registrars 1
anquest Google's .APP@2,361 DN Regstns; AMAZON'S .BOT@1,484 Regs; TM Hldrs. May Reg .APP DNs @$29.99/DN/Year New GTLDs 0
owl 80% of Top 100 Highest .club Domain Buyers Leave Parked, Redirected, or Failing DNS New GTLDs 3
S 8 DNs for $10 - carsof.us Non-India Related Domains 0
H How can I add a PTR record to DNS Domains Wanted 1
anquest ~$42 Million Worth of (Previously Undisclosed) Sales (FEB 2015 on) Now Released by Uniregistry-DNS New GTLDs 1
ImageAuthors 17 DNs about DNs: LLLLDomainName.com + TheDomainers.Club + DomainNameAuthorities.com + etc. Non-India Related Domains 0
domainking131 .xyz Crosses 15 Billion Monthly DNS Queries Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 DNS Belgium introduces domain guard to protect .BE domains Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 DNS Belgium warns against similar domain names Non-Indian Domains 0
L Geo DNS For Sale Non-India Related Domains 0