UK Investors Eyeing Nagpur, India

IT.com

Ceres

The Times of India reports that UK investors are looking at Nagpur for business opportunities.

The British trade minister was quoted as follows:

The minister, in a press release, has called Nagpur as one of the engine rooms for India's growth. "UK firms should look beyond the obvious destinations like New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore and explore the potential of emerging cities such as Nagpur," he noted. Nagpur has been chosen as an emerging destination after a detailed study conducted on similar towns of India. The study was conducted by UK India Business Council (UKIC).

Coincidently, today I read that the UKIBC is urging Scottish companies to tap into the Indian market.

Don't bother checking, Nagpur.in / NagpurCity.in etc were registered ages ago - unfortunately, not by me. ;)

I am surprised with this news because there are other cities in India where great infrastructure facilities are available like Banglore, Noida, Gurgaon etc.

I am surprised with this news because there are other cities in India where great infrastructure facilities are available like Banglore, Noida, Gurgaon etc.

Bangalore is saturated, costs very high; NOIDA is the UP suburb and Gurgaon is the Haryana suburb of Delhi NCR.

Nagpur is almost at the geographical center of India and is supposed to be the logistics hub for all kinds of trade via road, rail and air. And to top that, it's a mature cosmopolitan city and still having lot of space for lateral growth.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom