Two indian domains (perhaps) for sale

IT.com

gion

Greetings to all participants of this wonderful forum.
I am an Italian and in 2009 I registered these two domains to develop them (but naw there are some different kinds of problems):

WebAssistance.in (5.400 glob searches/month - cpc 3,20 USD)

FinancialAssistance.in (246.000 glob searches/month - cpc 2,50 USD)

Infact, in Italy the word "IN" is also used as an adjective (for us it means "exclusive" or "high value" because it comes from "IN FASHION").

I know they would be good domains, but what is the price of these domains and how can I sell them in your Nation?

Thank you very much for the valuable information you can give me.

Gion

welcome to inforum gion!

webassistance.in- decent keywords, but no strong business demand yet IMO,so low to high $xx

financialassistance.in- Great keywords and good business applications. Easily very low to mid $xxx.

Thank you very much Warbux, for the welcome and for your appreciation!

In your opinion, what is the best way to sell them? Here on the forum?

Forgive these questions, but so far I have developed websites for many clients, but I never sold domains through auction.

Thank you very much again ;)

In effect, even the automatic appraisal systems saying the same things you say (even if with all their limitations and exaggerations: 1300 usd for FinancialAssistance and 180 usd for WebAssistance...)
A peculiar thing is that Valuate and Estibot bring the same values...

Some suggestions for their sales? Thank you very much

Attachments

• domains.jpg
    domains.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 8
  • domains.jpg
    domains.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 8
Thank you very much for the clarification. In fact, this coincidence was strange...

About developments, I think very soon I will try to sell these domains on this forum. Then we'll see...

For now, thank you very much for your kind responses and your information ;)

Thank you very much Warbux, for the welcome and for your appreciation!

In your opinion, what is the best way to sell them? Here on the forum?

Forgive these questions, but so far I have developed websites for many clients, but I never sold domains through auction.

Thank you very much again ;)
Gion,

Here is a good thread regarding selling your domains:
http://www.inforum.in/general-india...e-can-i-advertise-my-indian-domains-sale.html

You're welcome to list your website on sellmy.in for free for all inforum.in members - send me a PM if interested.

Regards,

Indy

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom