Twitter has PR0. Have you noticed?

IT.com

Rajat

Country flag
Have you noticed that Twitter has PR0 ?
What you think about this? Google's Panda update failure or Twitter website failed to rank.

What you think about this? Google's Panda update failure or Twitter website failed to rank.

Yes, I also see PR0 for Twitter. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that so many high-profile Twitter accounts were recently hacked, eg Fox News, Paypal UK etc.

Well for now its back as 9/10 so no worries at all. I also checked it manualy with the following tool.

HTML:
http://www.prchecker.info/check_page_rank.php

Its a good information.But social networking sites are helpful for getting traffic to the site.We are not getting any back links from the twitter site.It helps to share our information in its open network.So, I dont think its helpful for improving the PR of the site.The traffic to our site can help to improve the PR of the site.

Information from a source:
http://techlabx.com/2011/08/seo/google-pagerank-toolbar-updated-again/

"Recently Twitter has been making various changes to its robots.txt file and HTTP status codes. These changes temporarily resulted in unusual url canonicalization for Twitter by our algorithms. The canonical urls have started to settle down, and we’ve pushed a refresh of the toolbar PageRank data that reflects that. Twitter continues to have high PageRank in Google’s index, and this variation was not a penalty."

though twitter pr has returned to 9,still we can say that google pr system is never correct

well, it's correct from google's point of view although some of us may not like it. you have to remember that google's algorithm is constantly being tweaked and sometimes produces unexpected results for some webmasters. i personally would not worry about minor PR changes as long as keyword ranking is consistent.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom