TV and reality shows.

IT.com

sanju123

Do you find it worth while watching those painful reality shows.I feel that people are tired of these over hyped shows.In our country these shows are so many in no. that you feel like turning the TV off as soon as you tune in.

I never watch reality shows as I don't like them, although I agree they are very popular. Many people are exhibitionists, so they love appearing on these reality shows.

Who wants reality when you get enough of it in daily life? I like comedies that make me laugh.

I can't stand reality shows. There's nothing real about them. Tell me how many people you know who have been stranded on an island just to have to overcome man-made obstacles.

The reality shows are pretty much scripted. They are a mockery of reality.

And yes, daily reality is enough for me. One more show and I'll overdose on it! :p

I so dislike reality TV now, I liked it in the beginning but now it is all rubbish,I simply switch over.

Do you find it worth while watching those painful reality shows.I feel that people are tired of these over hyped shows.In our country these shows are so many in no. that you feel like turning the TV off as soon as you tune in.
What reality? Most of those shows are scripted, edited, or sometimes even re-shot so they'll have more drama when they air on TV. Problem is that they are cheap to produce, and far too many people find them interesting, so they survive and thrive in almost every country on Earth.

I have never really cared for the reality shows. I've watched a few here and there, and seen some commercials advertising them. I just can't get into any of them. They all seem to be rehashed versions of others.

Yeah, reality shows are just a big time waste and seem painful for the eyes. They teach too much politics for the viewers and lay a road to evil thinking. I strongly recommend not to watch reality shows as many people try to ape the people involved in it.

Telling the truth, I am not very fond of TV. It is far away from the reality. And I think that the biggest problem of the TV is the problem of the commercial activity. This activity swallows up all the culture of the TV.

Funnily enough, today I happen to come across a reality show for kids. I didn't know such shows existed. :eek:

The reality show is called The Sorcerer's Apprentice.

reality shows are really fun to watch except for big brother. i like fear factor because the challenges are really great and exciting. i always look forward to it.

I just dont like reality shows. I feel that they are all planned and they just fool the audience. I prefer watching a cartoon channel rather than watching these fit for nothing reality shows.

I look and see virtually everyone posting here dislikes these type of shows, and yet the media tries to tell us they are the most popular type of TV out there. NO that is not the truth. They are the cheapest type of TV to make therefore they make a higher profit off of the advertising promoted through them.
Personally I don't watch TV to be advertised to. It does no good anyway because I don't buy stuff advertised on TV. I watch TV to be entertained and reality is not entertaining to me, nor is knowing those fat cats are getting fatter off of my wasted time watching advertising.

I look and see virtually everyone posting here dislikes these type of shows, and yet the media tries to tell us they are the most popular type of TV out there.

Taki, It's surprising but I know people who DO enjoy these reality shows. I suppose each to their own!

Personally I don't watch TV to be advertised to. It does no good anyway because I don't buy stuff advertised on TV. I watch TV to be entertained and reality is not entertaining to me, nor is knowing those fat cats are getting fatter off of my wasted time watching advertising.

Since I moved to Canada, I've grown to dislike tv advertisements because they are on so often here, and then some more! :eek:

To tell the truth I do not believe in the reality shows! I am sure that everything that we watch during these shows are the theatre with the perfect actors and the perfect stage effects.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom