TSA to Relax Liquid Limits on Airplanes

IT.com

Ceres

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has announced that they plan to relax the liquid limits on airplanes.

By Fall 2009, the TSA plans to have the size restrictions on liquids removed. The liquids must still be taken out of your bag, and scanned by new specialized software that can differentiate threat liquids from non-threat liquids.

By the end of 2010, the TSA aims to have no liquid restrictions and will have X-ray equipment that can detect liquids in any configuration.

Hopefully, airports worldwide will also adopt these new rules. I still remember the time when my son's bottle of water was thrown out by airport security. :eek:

I also feel the same way, the airport authorities show that they are doing their jobs with utmost sincerity, but how come there are chances of terrorists sneaking things in?

Well this is good. I was getting very sick of the whole 'bottle of water is a bomb threat'. While I understand their concern, can they not tell who looks threatening and who is just a family?

Well this is good. I was getting very sick of the whole 'bottle of water is a bomb threat'. While I understand their concern, can they not tell who looks threatening and who is just a family?

They obviously can't tell who is a "threat", as I myself have been stopped at the US border. When they realised they were wrong, I didn't even get an apology. :mad:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom